27th October Shout Box



Flags Changed Again!
Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44

1. jules44#2 UK. Welcome back jules44! In the nick of time too
2. Eebs USA Huh?.........
3. MaggieG#4 UK. Hey...who is that infront of you?
4. mike32768#6 USA. Okay...we know you're good too.
5. Strnog1#3 USA. And you...top USA Mogul.

Well., I draw a deep breath of amazement....well done jules44....cracking return...we've noticed you're back. Where did you go? Some intensive training retreat?
Er......kinda early on for this but I'm going to welcome a new player.
A Warm Welcome...warm? Heck what a sizzling arrival....for Eebs for the USA.

Now I'm jittery with excitement here. Is this a lucky fluke? A one off? Or is this the mark of a genius? Mos623 are you going to meet your match? Eebs has shot straight into position 79.....But will she be back? Time will tell. Does the thought give the UK the eebie jeebies (ye benniebenbenny I can do it too)
My favourite Challenge player yesterday had to be Yankeefan. Came in a stonking 13th in 31 seconds. Aw...bad luck too...cos 6 of you all hit 31 secs. Talk about an unforgiving punchup. With only 4 days play left things are getting tense.
Unless the positions change...Trivaballer and bluetwo look set to earn a top 10 ranking for their country....Yeh...that means glory and adulation along with the pressure next month to live up to it. For the UK Invincibles that would bring mhallesy and Beckyel to live on Mount Olympus too. There...that's sealed all your Fates.

And the Mogul event?
Yesterdays smartest People Mogul was miffy42#3 UK
Miffy42 is dominating that event.....

And my favourite Mogul....was Pix...I reckon if Pix had played as many games as everyone else it would be a dead cert for a top 10 placing. Good work Pix...I reckon you're on a roll. I do so love it when one of my little proteges I earmark for success comes up trumps. My radar can detect genuis you know....and I'm modest too.
As impartial referee I'm just sending out an alert here to cyprus1 and mike32768. Whilst you're tied on points and scrapping over 9th place paper_aeroplane is ducking and dodging and bent on overtaking .
I would'nt mention it....except only 10 of you get in the Hall of Flame....Aw..one of you is gonna get left lying in the mud. Just thought I'd mention it....as I do.. with my knack for timely reality checks.

Time for a sneaky gander over the Mogul parapet....please..don't throw missiles at me.. and miffy42 is zipping across the battlefield...then comes Pix (fab!) and then mos623...a USA filling in a UK butty followed by paper-aeroplane and kick . And the Challenge...180 degree swivel to the right...adjust focus..and chipownz is gallantly fending off a UK bashing.
Cos once all the yanks roll out of bed things could change.

I'm curious...will Eebs be back? And you all have poolospher out recruiting to thank for that.
There pool...you got a mention...did you clock that, UK team? It was pool.
Right...I'm settled down with my picnic hamper and telescope...watching you all flog yourselves....getting gritty with only 4 days left till Judgement Day. No pain. No gain.

Handy Links

No comments: