24th October Shout Box



I've Got My American Bedspread Back
Union Jack Is Flying
Hoisted by midgetmark

1. midgetmark#7 UK Came romping in...elbowing the enemy aside
2. mos623#1 USA . Split the Brits. Fearless. Alone. Courageous.
3. Stuhern UK. Well Done! More about you later.
4. Strnog1#3 USA. And in a two-legged race with..
5. tihata#2 USA romped home for Uncle Sam.

That's 4 wins now midgetmark....that's matched the 4 wins for mos623. But with nearly a 3oo point lead I reckon no one ...just no one can catch the Red Devil now with only 7 days play left.
My favourite Challenge player just had to be Stuhern...Came in 3rd and hit his quickest time this month. Yes...I got a speedometer on you. Well done Stuhern.
The mammoth scrap between binky and bggirl is still running at full throttle.
But another one's flaring up between Rakka and poolosopher. This I like. Might even sell tickets for this one.
You're all playing so flippin well I reckon I'll need to have a peek at who's climbed most places soon. Yeh...do that tonight with a glass of vino.
Oh...and my reference to my bedspread...nothing derogatory intended...I like my flag bedspreads. Me and the Stars and Stripes are great bed buddies. Not..you understand that old geezer called Uncle Sam. Who is he? Anyone know? A trip to Wikki is called for.....cos I'm curious now.

And yesterday's Mogul?
The smartest Animal Mogul was ...you've guessed...miffy42#3 UK

8 wins! I don't believe it! This must be a record.
And My favourite Mogul.....paper aeroplane. Came in a nifty 3rd place! And there's more nitty gritty nailbiting stuff. paper aeroplane is engaged in battle for a Top 10 placement. See what I mean?
10th position.Marsalinator 403 pts
11th. mike32768 402 pts
12th. paper_aeroplane 399 pts.

Now we all know mars and mike are something special and 2 of the USA top players. Think you can take them both on paper aeroplane? Unranked....intimidated...in awe. No way! Go... go... go...you spirited little critter. Only Top 10 get in the Hall of Flame to be revered for eternity. And cos I like mars and mike...fair dues...Watch Out...Gaurd Your Rears.

I'm gonna shuffle off now and see who the Most Outstanding Players have been for the last week and then we can all gawp and cheer them in stupefied wonder.
Wonder whether they'll tie in with my fave players?

Handy Links

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just so proud...