23rd October Shout Box


Well that's my bedspread gone
Stars & Stripes Flag is back!
Hoisted by mos623

1. mos623#1 USA. It's the Red Devil returned folks! Dending Champ
2. strnog1#3 USA With reinforcements aswell...Good Old USA
3. thereds4ever UK With the UK in hot pursuit...but kept back
4. miffy42#3 UK.. And foxing the Mogul Maximus too!
5. MaggieG#4 UK . And even fab Maggie...tipped to be UK No 1 soon.

Congratulations USA. I admit I was starting to get worried. Thought maybe you'd lost your bottle. But heck no! Hit me with a kipper for daring to suggest such. Great to see you back mos623. Soon it'll be countdown time again...the months end draws nigh. My favourite time. Time for me to congratulate and castigate. It's what I'm good at . It's all I'm good for.

My favourite Challenge player? Now this was tricky. Do you guys mind sharing? No. Good.
Well for me it had to be thereds4ever.....for romping in third. Shame..with only 5 days play this month I wonder wistfully just how high he/she could have climbed in the leader board. Crimminal waste of talent I say....but still my fave. The other one? I'm pretty impressed with genetrivia1...for doing so well for a relative newcomer. Keep it up...another tyrant for the UK to target soon I reckon.

Remember the scrap between binky and Jazzrockfusion? Well I am officially announcing that binky won that won. Good Work! And now for an encore...Binky has courageously targeted bggirl. Hey...no knuckledusters allowed. feather dusters yes...knuckle...no.
And what about finstockian and fat woman9. Had to search for
fat woman9. She won..she's raced off in a cloud of dust. Finstockian and
feeble-sage are locked in combat now with JCson1982.
It has to be said it's a heck of a lot quieter up in the Top 20. Last few days have'nt seen any major manouveres or serious ambushes. Tut...tut.
And yesterdays Mogul?
Yesterdays Smartest Geography Mogul was miffy42#3 UK.
I can type your name with my eyes shut now you know...my flippers drift unconsciously to the keys and the letters are getting worn off. But 6 wins!
Don't think anyone will catch that.
And my fave Mogul was WorldB...oooh..fine performance but I bet you cursed that 1 second.
How the heck are you going to subdue miffy42? But with jules44 away for few days will strnog1 and mos623 close the gap enough to be a threat? Miffy keep running...don't look back.

And we have some new players to initiate into the rough and tumble.
Hello there to georgeflax and papasmurf (nice name) who've come to try to swing it for the USA.
And a warm welcome to Aussie Oz...come to help the UK.
That's nice. New players to get to know...

Right I'm off...shall I fling the Union Jack over my bed? Or will it be needed tomorrow?

Handy Links

No comments: