September Judgement Day Draws Nigh


Wondering what it is? It's for me...my own personal bomb shelter. Custom made for penguins.

Why? Bit extreme? No way.

Well..it's like this. Last week the americans had a 2.6% lead. Now they ain't. Gone. Swiped. Filched. When I said to you Brits...Go..Go...Go and scrummage for points you did not mess about. Gotta hand it to you guys you've all pulled together as a team....top players determinedly held their ground and the rest of you were out in force hungry for victory and nicking points.

Er...don't shoot the messenger ...I'm sorry America but now you're trailing. Stats came in at 51.1% for the UK and 48.9% for the USA. After reining in the opposition the UK now have a lead of 2.2%.

What a turnabout!

This is tremendous stuff....makes my little heart pound with joy. How close can it get? This one is gonna be a struggle right to the bitter end. Good Innit? My bomb shelters ready for when the shrapnel starts to fly. I intend to survive.

The Mogul bonus points have'nt been included....did'nt think it fair with it being so new...wanted to give folk time to join up before next months bash. So that leaves only 6 days left for mayhem and carnage....for the pendulum to swing back the USA way or for the UK to deliver the coup de grace.

Do you know...I would'nt like to bet either way. This is gonna be a cracker.
So now you know...UK can expect USA to pull out all the stops. USA can expect that cool UK nerve to endure whatever you throw their way.

No comments: