30th September Shout Box


Stars & Stripes Again

He Came , He Saw, He...
Won. Who? mos623...Remember That Name
I rejoice! I commiserate.
1. mos623#1 USA. You are devious...a tactical mastermind.
2. strnog1#4 USA You are getting pretty amazing yourself.
3. chipownz USA You are strarting to become a force to be reckoned with.
4. peachy_1#2 USA You will..I'm sure be a top shot in October.
4. ryanknight USA You...are definitely beginning to find your form.
Red! A blanket of red! UK what happened? No excuses now. I don't want to hear them...not now...not near Judgement Day. mos623#1 and his platoon pummelled you flat.
The americans have done it again! 5 out of 5! It's gets tragic now. Mink has been deposed......NOT FAIR I cry. Please everyone be gentle with Mink. But there is good news...mos623#1 was afterall never expected to relinquish his crown without a titanic battle. And mink#5 looks set to become mink#1...Top UK rank.
And if that ain't going up Mount Olympus I don't know what is.

So how are the Mogul's doing?
Yesterday's History Mogul was jules44 UK

And 26 of you came in with a fantastic 10 correct in the time limit. Even onebraincellUK.....sorry...did that sound derogatory? She knows me. She won't mind once she's given me a knuckle butty.
Starting tomorrow the bonus point system will come into play on the Mogul quiz. After much faffing around I've decided to award 20 bonus points a day to the winner and 10 points to anyone who meets the criteria. Good hey? That should blow the next Challenge wide open! Go snatch them points! Nice thing is it don't matter a fig what everyone else is doing.
Any new players? No. Not a sniff from either side of the Atlantic. Do I care? In a word. No. Too excited about the team scores....shan't sleep tonight.
Will the USA make it three in a row? The UK are fielding a tough team but I suspect have'nt quite figured out how to deal with mos623. But the King of the pack ain't the team. From 1st to 150th place I'll be adding every single point tomorrow....I've resisted having a peek all week. Besides that I'd dying to know who's going to be the months MOP aswell cos so many of you are outstandingly good players and have fought your way up the rankings. Last month was mos623...came in ...stormed to the top. Can't beat that..so it's up for grabs. Yeh...everyone can breath a sigh of relief...from both sides.
I'm off into my Bomb Pod now....see tomorrow....if I dare come out.

Handy Links

No comments: