16th September Shout Box

Stars And Stripes


Yup...A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss


Well Done To mos623 for rolling in 1st



So how goes it...or went it yesterday?

1. mos623#1 USA. Must be flying high..knowing the USA is leading!
2. Mink#5 UK. These two are gonna be thrashing it out bigtime soon!
3. vivtriv#6 UK. You little tiger you...you climbed 4 places. Yep...4!
4. Fitz UK. Oh yes...reckon you'll easily be ranked next month.
5. wakazawaka UK...And you too. Two real talented players.

Well it was 4 out of 5 again for the UK. Needs to be...they're trailing behind a tad on the monthly team event. But things can change darn fast here and I suspect last weeks cock-up with times took a few casualties. Some of you are still licking your wounds.

Did anyone join? Yep...A Big Welcome to DaveJ for the UK. A peek over the parapet tells me he's already out there today again. That's what I like to see. Gutsy competitors.

Hey...and mos623 has'nt taken the lead. Hmn...an off day. Talking of mos623 he was last months MOP (Most Outstanding Player). Well you can't win that one again....ain't possible...but I've got my eye on someone already but because I always seem to bestow the Kiss of Death I'l keep mum for now. But this player is impressive! I don't want to jinx him/her.

Now after the serious chat and verbal bashing....don't want to put undue pressure on you UK troops...this is for fun remember so I'm going to give you all a little present. Trouble is I've got to go and find it.

It's not a quiz. Anyone with a good memory can shine at that.

It's an Intelligence Test...them tricky things where general knowledge and know-how don't apply. Instead you get to match up daft shapes...etc.
That's Intelligence!
I'll ferret it out and post it soon as poss.
For a laugh have a go and post your score in the comments tab at the bottom.
OneBrainCellUK had a bash last night. Have'nt seen her since she had a fit of the giggles and dashed off to the Global Challenge.

Handy Links




No comments: