26th August Shout Box


Ain't It A Lovely Sight
Well..I don't Impress Easy...But mos623 I'll Raise A Glass To You

The Stars And Stripes Are Back! It was a War of Attrition...a point of honour and national pride.

America Celebrate.....Your Flag has made a grand tablecloth...Time for a change though.

We all had mos623 down as something exceptional...and he proved it.
Hey..don't be bashful.....now you get the hype....the fame...
You're A Marked Man now!

And my flippin flippers are sore from flapping....that is to say...clapping.

Post Mortem.

1. mos623 USA. A respectful salute my friends...if you're UK...tremble...be afraid.
2. vivtriv UK. Ah..fast becoming one of my favourites...was game to nip at the leaders heels.
3. peachy 1 USA. Another mos in the making? Gee...could the UK handle two destroyers.
4. mike32768 USA. You know they come in trios. A MOP winner yesterday too. Watch him.
5. Beckyel UK. Another MOP winner! There's going to be a traffic jam up top soon.

And America three out of five ain't bad. It seems to me there's a load of darn good players in this tournament. Talk about head on collisions at full pelt.

Did anyone enlist? Brave souls.
Why yes...but no....not one new American. Strange? That is darn odd. Hope this does'nt mean there's a whole battalion of them about to come over.
The UK managed to entice 4. Yes...4!
So I'll say hello to binky....Daddy19....dinka and ...excuse me for chuckling...OldSpotPig. Don't you just love some of these names...my imagination goes into overdrive.

Oh and though not a new player I'm gonna mention Caz blue anyway who has returned to bat for the UK. You went AWOL...ordinarily a court martial offence but ...well absaloutely no one takes this war seriously at all....so we'll let it pass.

I just peeked over the parapet to have a gander at todays bloody engagement....Cor....Howie's been caught and trampled underfoot by mos623 and Triviaballer....Hey...they're not messing around today. That's called ganging up! I fear the Americans were in 'Get Howie mode' , seen the film Zulu Dawn...the horizon obliterated by warriors?
I have a premonition....UK.... The Americans Are Coming!

Time to grab the stretchers and medicinal brandy and get out there to help the casualties...I'm coming Howie!

Some Handy Links.

Other Good Tournaments.....Take A Look... includes BrerSchultzy's New Trivia Marathon which gets underway tomorrow.

Oh...and under this there's a little something for our American friends....Wonder if it has a pasing resemblance to mos623? Wearing warpaint anyway. Me...I love it.


1 comment:

First Laugh said...

Thanks for the shout out Admin! And for everything else. You'll notice that I completely ripped off your idea for a blog, and even created my blog for Trivia Marathon by hitting the "Create Blog" button in the upper corner of your blog. Thanks!

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And I'm flattering you left and right!