25th August Shout Box



I'm Late Today...I know...Sorry...

Tact Is My Name.

I would therefore like to announce yesterday's winner with no fanfare...no gun salute...no obvious allegiance. USA...I commiserate with you.

UK...8 Days! Union Jack Is Still Flying! Birds are Beginning to Roost up there.
Howie72 Take A Bow. Good One!
There I thought that was pretty tastefully done.

Post Mortem
1. Howie72 UK. A Commonwealth ally the UK cannily enlisted, recognizing his talent.
2. midgetmark UK. Ah...sounded a bit demoralized in the box yesterday. Only 2. That's fab!
3. mos623 USA. He just does'nt go away does he?
4. Fitz UK. Ah...the UK tactical weapon...and later he's a lucky recipent of a MOP.
5. Avin_Itoffski. UK Stuttered a bit after a flying start but is really coming back in style now!

Any new daredevils arrive yesterday? Only for the one side.
Welcome to LanaDale....petunia....Hegh2 and dcreasy who've galloped into the USA camp.
Any Brits? Nope. Disgraceful. Too busy getting geared up for the last Bank Holiday before XMas.
You realise there's 84 Americans enlisted now and only 68 UK casualties.

Right....I've been chewing over the tournament stats.....with a glass of a rather nice dry white in my hand (flipper).

My sober observations follow on from this.....

A Few Handy Links.


Some Rather Good Tournaments For The Addicts.....BrerSchultzy's New Trivia Marathon Is Included.


No comments: