22nd August Shout Box

Gee...Bet the Americans are getting sick of seeing this flag!
Sorry...Think I said that yesterday! No...I'm not persversely rubbing it in. Would'nt dare!

Avin Itoffski came up trumps yesterday. This is getting like an Olympic relay race..the baton is getting passed to the next great UK player in line.

Post Mortem.

1. Avin Itoffski UK. I can type this name without suffering a nervous twitch in my finger now.
2. mos623 USA. Must be disappointed...so close...again. Just not meant to be hey.
3. mike32768 USA. Ah..pleased for you. A darn good result ...
4. Beckyel UK. Mmm....Another UK player..gritting their teeth...giving their all!
5. ainenei UK. Starting to become a regular here up on the podium! Great Stuff!


You know no fastest finger record has been broken for a week now? Clean that gob of fluff out of your mouse ball....feed your mouse stronger vitamins! Or it could be the competition is getting tougher.

It hasn't deterred new recruits.

For the USA.....I'd like to welcome grneyedredhead...BlairBabel1776 and nakarinna. Great to have you.

For the UK team we have.....markuk and silvertop and.....wait for it....a Massive Welcome to our first Australian player. Hello there followed_by_janie. No...that's not a player called Hello there and another called Janie. Glad you joined up. This deserves a nice new flag!

So how are things going in the main?

Well...the UK lost pole postion at top of the board. Cor...they've reined supreme up there for ages. We have a new tournament leader...and I reckon if he could mos623 would snatch down that Union Jack and hoist his own Stars and Stripes. He's one mean player folks. If any one single player is talented enough to dominate this battlefield...it's mos623. It takes more than luck to manage top positions all the time.

Now...I've been a bit preoccupied and distracted with other things for the last few days.

But if you remember I mentioned your Profiles. I like to read them...of those of you that have done them that is. And I got caught snooping! BrerSchultzy caught me peeking in. Know what? I can live with the shame...it can get lonely here on my ice floe. I like to know about you. You seem such an interesting, great bunch! Aw..go on...fill em in for me.

Right while I'm chatting here I'm missing the scrap....and the UK are threatening to steal all the glory today so I'm off to see what happens.....
Otherwise...stand to attention...look sharp....get that adrenalin going...go do your best for your country! Get and rough and tough it out!


No comments: