Results From HQ June 2019

Apologies my human friends as I'm a day late with the nail biting gripping results of the most ferociously fought cross-Atlantic battle on the planet.

But, rest easy .. we did indeed have a worthy battle winner!

The Challenge
The USA fielded 14 players, snatched 5835 points = 49.98 %
The UK & Co fielded 9 warriors, grabbed 5839 pts = 50.02%
Yes! It really was that close! A whisker! A herringbone! A measly 4 points between the two armies which gave a terrific victory to the UK!
Well done my UK friends.
But I applaud you all. I think that is the most closely fought battler ever during the whole 12 years of this epic saga.

On to the Survivor battle ... and nerve-wracking stuff too with both armies so closely matched.
The USA fielded 9 heroes and heroines, bagged 1858 pts = 54%
The UK & Co fielded 10 troopers, snatched 1582 pts = 46%
A victory on the Survivor battlefield to my American buddies!

With one win each it's a tragedy to have to have a loser of the months war ... but I digress ... for two battles make for one bloody war!
USA = 51.9%
UK & Co = 48.1%

Victory to the USA!
Come on UK, you can't let them get away with that.

No comments: