Results from HQ August 2018

Greetings warriors!

What a nail biting , nerve wracking fight it was in August.

The Challenge
The USA fielded 15 crack troopers who bagged 5939 points = 45.7% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co fielded 9 awesome troopers who bagged 7050 pts = 54.3%
The UK & Co won the August Challenge!
Well done my friends!
Did my American buddies feel a shiver of fear run down their spines then?
Be afraid USA ...... very afraid.

The Survivor.
The USA fielded 10 heroes and heroines, snatched 1904 pts = 49.6%
The UK & Co also fielded 10 superhuman ( including an irrepressible hare ), bagged 1907 pts = 50.04% 
What a fantastically close fight! 
The UK & Co won the August Survivor with only 4 points between the victor and the runner-up, for there are no losers here , only beaten and bruised patriotic heroes who didn't win.

Two battles make one war.
USA = 47.8%
UK & Co = 52.2%

Great! I've swiped the Union Jack off my bed to proudly hoist up as the victors flag ..  and tonight, as I recline and lay down my head to sleep I shall be looking fondly at the Stars ... and a few Stripes, instead.

Break out the shandy! Go to the chippy or takeaway for there will be dancing in the streets in the UK tonight in celebration of their well deserved win! The first since April and only the second this year in their determined fight to stem the American advance in this eternal never ending war of attrition between the world's two finest armies.
I salute you all!

Thank you ..thank you .. and now I'll gleefully trot to the side-lines to cheer those who brave the trenches.
Careful now UK ... an angry defeated American can be a dangerous foe.

No comments: