Results from HQ December 2017

Happy New Year my Human Friends ... and A Prosperous 2018.

How did the final battle of 2017 go?
Which fantastic army of proud patriots won Glory for their country?

The Challenge
The USA  fielded 15 crack troopers, won 7801 points = 50.3% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co fielded 11 heroes, snatched 7707 pts = 49.7%
The USA won the December Challenge battle!
Well done my American buddies .. a glass of shandy for you my friends.

The Survivor
The USA fielded 9 troopers, bagged 2028 pts = 46.6%.
The UK & Co fielded 12 who grabbed 2323 pts = 53.4% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co won the December Survivor battle.
Well done my favourite woad-wearers, a glass of shandy for you too!

Two battles make for one gripping war.
Final Result.
USA = 48.5%
UK & Co = 51.5%

Time for me to scamper off and hoist the Union Jack ... and may the new battle of the New Year commence!


No comments: