Results from HQ February 2016

Greetings human friends ..
I've rattled my abacus and this is nailbiting stuff! Wriggle to the edge of your seats and read on.

The Challenge
The USA fielded 17 crack troops, nabbed 6339 points = 52% of the spoils of war.
The Uk & Co fielded 13 woad wearers, snatched 5860 pts = 48% of the crumbs.
The USA won the February Challenge by a 4% lead! Well done my American buddies ..you showed them you're a force to be reckoned with!

The Survivor
The USA fielded 9 troopers , bagged 2061 points = 47.5%
The UK & Co sent in 13 diehards, won 2284 pts = 52,5%
The UK & Co won the February Survivor battle !

With the opposing armies winning one battle each who was the victor?
Two battles make for one monthly War.
This is close ... closer than it's been for ages .. closer than my feeble brain can calculate offhand. After some vigorous rattling of my abacus.
Final stats:
USA = 49.75%
UK & Co = 50.25%

The UK & Co won the February War by a measly, meagre 0.5%.
Wow. A mere smidgin.
Come on USA .. you're coming back! I shall be cheering you along and waving my flippers at you as you take on the Great UK & Co once again. Everyone pile into the fray!

No comments: