Results from HQ December 2015

But first, a Happy New Year ... to my human friends, and my canine friends too, for as we all know four legged critters are better than two legged!
Alas .. I have but two.

So how did the final war of attrition of 2015 go?
The Challenge
The USA fielded 19 heroic fighters who grabbed 7092 points = 50.2% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co sent in 16 fab warriors, snatched 7029 pts = 49.8%
The mighty USA won the December Challenge battle. Well done my wonderful American buddies. I'm flapping my flippers in applause here.

The Survivor
The USA fielded 10 fantastic daredevils who bagged 2530 pts = 45.5 %
The UK & Co fielded more devilish critters, 15, who stormed to victory, snatching 3037 pts = 54.5%

Two battles make for one glorious, hard fought war .... and because we're all dedicated patriots here, we fight two!
Final stats for December 2015
USA = 47.9%
UK & Co = 52.1%

The UK & Co won Decembers war
BUT .. be afraid UK .. be very afraid for the fearless Americans are coming! They snatched victory on the Challenge and Pengy reckons 2016 will see their return to world domination!
In anticipation of much more ferocious fun fighting I have ordered in extra supplies of bandages and splints for 2016.

No comments: