Results from HQ for February 2015

Hello once again human warriors, friends and clever quizzers.

Once again war was bravely fought between two fantastic armies.
Who stole victory in February? Whose flag will get to fly victoriously over the Challenge battlefield?

I've rattled my hi-tech abacus ... and here is what it spat out.

The Challenge
The heroic USA army fielded 22 troops who grabbed 6116 points = 47.6% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co army fielded 17 worthy warriors, snatched 6733 pts = the bigger, better spoils of war.
The February Challenge battle was won by the UK & Co , led valiantly to victory by jules44 ... though fought every step of the way, indeed every day, by my determined American buddies who refuse to surrender, never, ever, led by the USA top player Suep.

The Survivor
The USA sent 13 quizzers into the fray, won 2850  = 45% of the total points.
The UK & Co , with a smaller army of 16 , won 3483 = 55% of the total goodies.

Two battles make for one nail-biting, stomach churning monthly War.
Final scores:
USA = 46.3%
UK & Co = 53.7%

The UK & Co won the February war!
The Conquerors of the World! The unbeatable and unstoppable most feared army on Earth! Take heart my American buddies .. you've beaten them before .. you can do it again. I know you can. I've read the history books and I love a good fight and each month when a new battle commences I shake out the Stars & Stripes and chant powerful mantras over it.
I shall chant as I now toddle over to the battlefields .... except with the glorious Union Jack clutched excitedly in my flippers instead to hoist it high ... and proclaim their Greatness. ... and shall snatch some strawberry cheesecake and chicken kiev on the way, courtesy of our kind martin cube and Qmel.

And Quiz Beagle ... I love your spirit! Shall I bring bandages?

No comments: