Results from HQ for November 2014

Greetings humans!
First let me say ... I know it's Cyber Monday but all leave is cancelled. Disallowed. A cardinal sin. Categorically denied ... for we have a war to fight. The war of all wars between the greatest nations on the planet.

So my heroes and heroines .... who grabbed victory in November and pummelled the enemy into the mud?

The Challenge
The USA fielded 23 snappy fighters, grabbed 7070 points = 43%
The UK & Co fielded 14 supercharged feisty troopers, bagged 9445 pts = 57%.
Wow! Well done you patriots of the Old British Empire! To my American buddies what can I say? Heroic fighters. Brave and courageous .. who will never surrender. But. You have to hand it to the woadwearers they are fearsome and they are good! Unbeatable? Hmm .. I am tempted to say, yes, to tempt Fate.

The Survivor.
The USA fielded 13 daredevils who grabbed 3273 pts = 49%
The UK & Co sent in 15 warriors who bagged 3442 = 51% of the spoils of war.
That was closely fought! And it's the toughest quiz which only the bravest dare enlist for. But the UK hit squad take no prisoners and snatched victory on the Survivor battleground by a whisker.

Two battlefronts = one war.
USA = 46%
UK & Co = 54%

The UK & Co won the November War ... and I see smoke wreathing in cloudy fogbanks over the muddy trenches. That'll be from the sparks flying from their heels as they sprinted to victory. Take heart my American fiends! Oops, forgot to pop in the R ... take heart my American friends! You almost did it on the Survivor battle ... and no one, just no one keeps the great USA down for ever.
Even now ... I see cubswin2323 is stacking the smorgasbord with Thanksgiving leftovers. Sounds very nice ... wouldn't mind some myself, finished off with some cheese and crackers.
Anyone know if any of this is performance enhancing genetically modified?

Enough of food chat. Back to the war in hand ... so this pacifist pengy can jog off to play referee.

No comments: