Results from HQ for September 2014

Greetings warriors! Feisty humans and courageous friends ....

Yes I know .. a bit OTT but once in a while this pacifist penguin has to shout his admiration for your great feats of mental wizardry and knowledge. Not only does a warrior have to be brave to fight this ongoing war ... it calls for phenomenal quiz skills. And I am proud! Looking in the Worldwide Statistics I see my human heroes have the highest average score.
For you are all truly Great.

But how did the eternal UK & Commonwealth Versus USA war, now on it's 8th Tour of Duty, go in September?

The Challenge
The USA fielded 23 brave troopers who snatched 6936 points = 47%.
The UK & Co sent 18 warriors into the fray and grabbed 7808 points = 53% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co won the Challenge Battle by a margin of 6% ...with jules44 leading her army to victory ... and suep valiantly leading the USA's unsuccessful defence.
But what a fight! My American friends will never surrender and will never bend the knee no matter how many times they get pummelled flat into the war-torn trenches.

I excitedly pan my telescope around the other smoking battlefield where mighty players grapple with increasingly tough questions ... which is where I figure the truly wondrous and fearless warriors fight for their country.
The Survivor
The USA sent in 13 braves , snatched 3227 scalps to nail to their totem poles .. = 46.2%
The UK & Co sent in 18 stalwart troops who kept their hair, grabbed 3758 scalps = 53.8%
The UK & Co won the September Survivor battle by a 6.8% margin.

Two battles =  one monthly war!
The final stats from war HQ.
The USA =  46.6%
The UK & Co = 53.4%
It's  another victory for the old Empire ... yes! The old Empire Strikes Back! Sorry, I couldn't resist that. But take heart my American buddies! You might be defeated but you are never subdued into submission. I am sure your day will come ... but nevertheless, a round of applause for the UK & Commonwealth for proving they are mighty conquerors, once again.

And now on a lighter note for no one takes this war seriously ... I shall jog over to the smorgasbord where nourishing nuts and baked ziti for nibbles are on offer.  Healthy and performance enhancing food, ... I like it!

Brave warriors ... let the new war commence!

No comments: