Results from HQ for July 2014

Greetings my human friends ..

Once again the ground shook as battle raged in the trenches.
Once again two armies fought for supremacy and this penguin scuttled amongst the wounded dispensing bandages and splints and pilfering tasty morsels from the smorgasbord.

So how did it go? I have the stats gripped in my flipper and this is what they say ...
The Challenge
The USA fielded 23 magnificent patriots, nabbed 8024 points = 51.8% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co fielded 22 fabulous fighters who snatched 7486 points = 48.2%
The USA won the July Challenge! Well done my American buddies!

But this monthly war is fought over two battles ... and there is nothing fiercer and toughier than the Survivor.
Will the USA's lead be enough?

The Survivor
The USA fielded 14 troopers who sprinted through the trenches and snatched 3610 points = 46%.
The UK & Co sent in 21 supercharged hotfooted quizzers who won 4229 = 54%
The UK & Co won the July Survivor battle.

Please ... sit up straight and hold your breath in anticipation whilst I frantically and excitedly rattle my abacus! Isn't this fun!

The Final result .. both battles combined.
The USA = 48.9%
The UK & Co = 51.1%

The UK & Co won the July War .... but by a marginal 2.2% That was close!
Come on you smorgasbord chiefs ...martin cube and Qmel what are you spiking the nibbles with? It's working! Share your secret!
It's baked beans today so I'm betting the USA will rocket off to a flying start.
Let War Commence!

1 comment:

Quiz_Beagle said...

Ooh, how nice..I'm an Invincible!