Results from HQ June for 2014

Greetings my friends ...

So how did the June war go? And who was victorious and paraded their flag with patriotic pride?
Read on ..
The Challenge
The USA fielded 26 staunch troopers, nabbed 7148 points = 44.9% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co fielded 17 brave warriors who grabbed 8800 points = 55.1% of the glory.
It was a brave, wondrous and ferocious fight .... but ..
The valiant UK won the June Challenge battle.

The Survivor
The USA sent 19 players into the fray who snatched 3448 points = 44.3%
The UK sent 15 feisty patriots who won 4337 points = 55.7%.
The UK won the June Survivor battle .. and I can still see the flames flickering in the cindered trenches from the passing footfalls of the UK's storm troopers. Yes .. I know, but I do like to wax loquacious and lyrical now and then for as we all know .. this is not a serious war .. but just a friendly exchange of fire.
And the two battles make for one deadly War!
The combined results.
USA = 44.6%
UK & Co = 55.4%

Congratulations UK for a resounding win .. and someone pass on the news of this glorious victory to the English footie team in Brazil .. or now on their way home, or even back home, as we speak. It will cheer them.
Oh .. and get those jungle drums drumming or smoke signals smoking .. and send word to RJ. His country needs him. He's gone AWOL... and Pengy loves a fighter... and besides my American buddies are standing shoulder to shoulder, courageously trying to repel invaders ...  slogging it out in the trenches and  ... I must stop .. as all this is bringing a tear to my fishy eye.

I shall now train my telescope with a hopeful beady eye on the best war on the web. The smorgasbord actually. With the best nibbly high nutrient combat food  ... I'll have a Cornish Pasty thanks martin cube and a Belgian waffle, Qmel.

And last but not least ... my fantastic human friends I applaud you.
We have just completed the final month of the 7th Tour of Duty .. and I would like to thank players who are new and fresh into the fray and also give a big fishy thank you to all our vets who enlisted many years ago and have helped make this the fun war that it is... quiz .. I meant fun quiz, for we are all pacifists and meek and peaceful by nature are we not?

Shrug into your combat fatigues for July is the start of the 8th Tour of Duty.

No comments: