Results from HQ for November 2011

Has the UK & Co reign of terror ended?

Can the USA stop the march across the Atlantic?
Reporting safely from my bunker at HQ .......

The Challenge
The USA fielded 28 terrific troopers, nabbed 7765 of the points = 48%
The UK & Co fielded 24 brave warriors, nabbed 8431 of the points = 52%
First Blood to the UK & Co who won the November Challenge battle by 4%.

The Titan
The USA heroes fielded 10 fine troopers, nabbed 4398 of the points = 43%
The UK & Co let loose 13 devilish troopers, nabbed 5905 of the points = 57%
Second Blood to the UK & Co who won the November Titan battle by 14%

The Mogul
The USA braves slithered under the 60 second guillotine, grabbed 2520 points = 39%
The UK & Co fighters nimbly wriggled under, grabbed 3890 points = 61%
The UK & Co fighters won the November Mogul battle by 22%

The Survivor
The USA evaded capture in the Pit long enough to stash 2650 points = 41%
The UK & Co avoided Piranha's jaws long enough to stash 3845 points = 59%
The UK & Co won the November Survivor battle by 18%

I rub my little flipper wearily across my furrowed brow as I digest these stats. I shall not sob ... that would sentimental and un-warlike. I straighten my shoulders and ponder instead over court martial procedure. Too harsh. Hmm ...

A final rattle of the hi-tech abacus
The UK & Co won the November war, over all 4 battles, by 14%
The USA grabbed 43% of the christmas mince pies.
The UK & Co grabbed 57% of the nibbles.

I'm beginning to think the UK are unstoppable. Yet .. the USA have so many great Generals! But is the UK army fitter and tougher and cleverer?
And what happened to our miffy? Where has he gone? He never takes leave or goes AWOL. I'm transmitting a telepathic message of goodwill to you here miffy ... or perhaps easier and more likely to suceed ... anyone who knows him tell him the referee will be sending out the military police if he doesn't show and come back to fight in the trenches! Seriously ... I hope he's okay.

So how can my American buddies turn back the tide?

No comments: