Stats Leaked From HQ. Who's Winning So Far

I've dived out of my bombpod .... with the latest stats from HQ held tightly in my little flipper.

We've had 10 days play ... well...you have...I've just been running along the sidelines with my team of pengy stretcher bearers and howling encouragement. ...and it's tremendous fun too I might add.

So how goes it?

The Challenge .... so far
The USA have fielded 24 troopers and so far snatched 2290 points = 51%
The UK & Co have fielded 33 troopers and so far snatched 3024 points = 49%
Wow! The smaller army is smarter! They're winnning.
I say my American friends what a crack squad you are! Wait a minute whilst I rummage in the bottom of my kipper barrel..... here it is!

The Mogul
Balance is restored!
The USA have stashed 980 bonus grenades in their arsenal = 38%
Pengy is amazed!
The UK & co have stashed 1580 bonus grenades in their arsenal = 62%
My little face has crumpled....

The Titans
Hah! Where are the American Titans this month? Only 6 recruits dared to enlist. Brave things ... pengy admires your courage!
6 americans against 15 Uk & Co.
This is diabolically interesting. Will it help if I throw my kipper bones on the battlefield to maybe trip up them clever, nimblefooted woad wearers.
The USA have 260 points = 37%
The Uk & Co have nabbed 1100 points ... with a naughty Invincible creating havoc on the course ... = 63%
Ouch ... that hurt! What a blow to USA morale!

The Survivor ...I'll be brief...quick..and painless.
The UK & Co have 1110 points = 60%
The USA have 730 points = 40%

This gives a grand overall total so far over the four battlefields of .... oooeerrrr...I can't bring myself to tap the keys.
The USA = 41.5%
The UK & Co = 58.5%
The woad wearers have a massive lead of 17%
Call the american cavalry quick!

No comments: