Beagle from the Battlefield...

Survivors:
Well, there are nine pathetic little swirls, all that are left of 5 UK and 4 US players following the Mighty Piranha's Gulp. Sad.
Titans:
I'd better whisper this bit. From one to ten, we have 9 UK and Commonwealth players and one gallant US titan. Well done Klahrace! Jules44, refreshed by a break, takes the Titans in a stranglehold.
Moguls:
Mike32768 and Jules are locked together - couldn't be separated with a fag paper, as we say on this side of the Pond...Still not having dropped a single point - briarwoodrose, Magijoh and lg549 for the UK & Co and Qmel and Deborah for the US.
US vs UK
The magnificent Miffy42 leads Deborah by the teeniest of point. WorldB is supporting Deborah, but Jules and Mos23 are snapping at their heels (or would be if they were Beagles - like Pengy, I know little of the ways of humans...) There follows a brace of Maggie and Markswood then Mike, Qmel and strnog1 complete the top 10.
What does all this mean? No idea. Beagles don't do maths. No doubt the Penguin will be along shortly to let you all know!

11 comments:

dippo said...

Thanks QB. It's good to have a commentary. I can even read it in this colour scheme.

mike32768 said...

Nicely done QB. I agree with dippo. It's fun to read the blog. I hope you can keep it up.

Quiz_Beagle said...

Thanks both. It's nice to know that it's being read and appreciated!

Anonymous said...

good work qb
watch out for trench foot or paw
polaris

Anonymous said...

nice one QB
jacky

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work QB

blackprince

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Pooch, you have me on the wrong team...I may have British ancestry, but I play for Uncle Sam and the USA.

Qmel

Quiz_Beagle said...

To be precise, Qmel, I have you wrong once and right once - how's the schizophrenia? ;-) My mission now is to see if I can edit it - if not, a new Blog entry! Sorry about that!

Quiz_Beagle said...

Coo, I did it! {HBD} There you are, Qmel, back in your right place!

mike32768 said...

Congrats on the edit. Another step towards posting proficiency! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I didn't want to cook more hot dogs in Moguls!

Qmel