August Tournament Stats From HQ

Pengy peeks out of the indestructible bombpod and thinks...HELP! Where is Piranha? I need protection!
Me scared?
Why would you think that?

The Challenge
USA fielded 25 ace troopers, won 8106 points = 59% of the blueberry pie
UK & Co fielded 35 troopers, won 7796 points = 41% of the crumbly bits.
USA win the August Challenge by a massive 18%....YES! 18% (last month it was
by 2.6%)
Words fail me...I'm sucking my lip here...commiserations. What happened? Totally hammered.

The Titans
USA fielded 17 terrific fighters, won 1596 pts = 52.6% of the apple pie
UK & Co fielded the larger army, 17 troopers..but, alas were outsmarted with 3052 pts = 47.4% of the apple pips.
USA win the August Titan by 5.2% (last month won by 2.2%) I hoist the Stars & Stripes and wave to all those wonderful players.
This makes for horrendous reading UK.....
BUT...
The Mogul
I unfurl my next little flag....whew that's a relief, I can see it's red, white and blue. That's encouraging. I shake it out....
USA won 3560 bonus points = 46.6% of the grenades stashed in the arsenal
UK & Co won 4080 bonus points = 53.4%...Great! A win! This is more like it....
Stop hiding UK...you can come out now...look! Yes, it's true!
UK & Co win August Mogul by 6.8% (last month won by 16%)
Seems to an uneducated, simple little pengy though that the USA put up stiffer resistance.
But... there's still a heck of a lead for the Uk to claw back
Next we have the Survivor...and as we all know the UK & Co always win this one.
Hush...pay attention. Did you feel that tremor? Every seismograph in the world will register this one.
The Survivor
USA
won 3825 pts = 51.3%
UK & Co won 3635 pts = 48.7%
USA win the August Survivor by 2.6%......last month the UK won by 3.4%

Yes...the UK's reign of terror is done.
The overall stats from all 4 battlefields are
USA = 52.3%
UK & Co = 47.7%
USA have won the August war by 4.6% ....last month the UK & Co won by 5.2% and pengy is quaking in his furlined boots.
Take care now my woad wearer friends....now they have conquered you, next they will hammer you into submission...now they have the taste of victory there will be no stopping them!

Well Done America!
Alas...I'm going to inflict more pain soon...I'm shaking out my little flags to hoist at the top of the page ....
On a brighter note.... American buddies ...the Governor of California will be proud to call you his equal! Terminators-in-arms.
I'll be back tomorrow...right now I'm going to drag out the thrones and plug them in ready! No..not capital punishment ..for our worthy champs!
See you then my friends....victors and vanquished!

3 comments:

dippo said...

Pengy - have you got the percentages reversed in the Survivor? It says the USA wom with the lower percentage.

dippo said...

Won, even!

Penguin said...

Drat...you're right dippo
thanks
Your eyeballs are sharper than mine!
If I nip in quick and change it do you think anyone will know?