Wednesday 5th August

Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mos623#1

Top 5 allegiances 1. mos623#1 USA .. 2. strnog1#3 USA .. 3. martin_cube#5 UK ... 4. poolosopher USA ... 5. WorldB2 USA

4/1 for the USA...pengy is gnawing his lip here....mos has snatched the lead. He's going to be trouble. UK troopers go get him...grab him by heels... think centrifugal force! Think boomerangs..and throw! Oops....I think I got that wrong didn't I?
I had two fave players yesterday....ah... THEREDS2...my beady eye has fallen fondly on you. My other cross-eyed beady eye is on moomin...our new TOP MOP. In the Top 25 Toughies....I'm routing for you moomin!
But wow look at these....have played 4 days and not got a single one wrong.
Makes you feel kind of a mental moron doesn't it....it does me.
Quiz_Beagle#10 UK
Dr_Gas UK
paper_aeroplane#7 USA
magijoh1 UK
markswood#6 UK
briarwoodrose UK
donamaria USA
dippo#9 UK
skipperdeedoo UK
mos623#1 USA
strnog1#3 USA
Wonder who will survive longest at this? Fast ferocious fighting will soon whittle them down.

The Titans
Yesterdays top terrificus was poolosopher USA

Top 5 allegiances 1. poolosopher USA ... 2. steve-e UK ... 3. shadowzep USA ... 4. skipperdeedoo UK ... 5. briarwoodrose UK

3/2 for the UK & Co....but...my American buddies resistance is fierce here.
In The Beginning....there was twosleepy...only twosleepy.
Then...on the 2nd day of play....
The American crack squad arrived...take a gander at this now
1 . steve-e UK
2. Doc UK
3. briarwoodrose UK
4. Helmar UK
5. flicker123 UK
6. onebraincelluk UK
7. skipperdeedoo UK ....
here they come!
8. poolosopher USA
9. twosleepy USA
10. cubswin2323 USA
Hee...hee....fight your way past that UK blockade if you can! Tell you what...pengy loves a good fight so I'll throw kipper missiles and scamper ahead with my harpoon shall I? I of no allegiance can simply create havoc!

The Mogul
Yesterdays top mogul was jules44#1 UK

Ah..here she is...I was getting seriously worried for a minute.
Not too divulge too much too soon...but...where's the fun in that? Raided HQ....seen which army is stockpiling most grenades (that's bonus goodies to you my friends). It's ...it's ... 550 for one army and 440
And these are the cleverest troopers so far with no answers wrong
Deborah#5 USA
briarwoodrose UK
strnog1#3 USA
Johnny USA
markswood#6 UK
dippo#9 UK
There's my Johnny!

The Survivor
Yesterdays steel sheathed Survivor was jules44#1 UK

It's the wonderful wonderful UK jewels again!
But who's in the Pit? Safe until after play on Friday ...but what's this? No one managed to escape overnight....tut tut....this isn't like my courageous never-ever-surrender feisty friends.
There's going to be a concerted rush for freedom right?
Take care jacky UK ... Helmar UK and skipperdeedoo UK.. You are slithering awful close in the sticky muddy stuff. It'll only take one of them desperate captives to grab hold of your ankle...sneaky I know..but all's fair in love and war.
Hmm..and this is worth remarking upon. Most of the leading top 10 and well out of danger are Americans
Time for me to pan with my telescope....and drat..mos623 is shinning up the Challenge mast...again...and wow look at MarchHare007 bounding along on the Mogul. And that's a pretty snappy time too for a floppy eared critter I must say...all that furry wind resistance can't help much. Hey this is impressive...the furry bundle is leading in the Titan too! I'm on the big bunnies side!
And on the Survivor battlefield it's.....m....mmmm....oh heck..it's mos623..the devilish thing. Is this going to be a mos month?

No comments: