Monday 10th August

Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mos623#1

Top 5 allegiances 1. mos623#1 USA ... 2. Deborah#5 USA ... 3. j2cp2#7 USA .. 4. Maggie#3 UK ... 5. Clamking USA

4/1 for the USA....and who is this Clamking? Sounds like an American food franchise but no..quick google...quick spy around on FT and...http://www.funtrivia.com/profile/Clamking.html.....
UK & Co you are in big trouble! He's an Immortal! Yikes...I'm notoriously nosey so I posted this and his secret is out.
There is other infiltrators who wriggled under the wire over the weekend...my spine tingled as my beady eyes followed them....Ashmancometh and klahrace....hmm...wasn't that klahrace in the Silence of The Lambs? Anyway...not to be sidetracked from my scintillating chat....that's 3 new troopers have enlisted for the USA. What's more..I reckon 3 trained assassins. They're very good you know. Welcome to the war my friends.
Add to that..mos623 nabbed 3 wins in a row. Does this mean what I think it could. Portentous stuff.
Beset with curiousity and not a little battle fever I felt it my duty to raid HQ for the current stats.
It's official...the smaller army is winning! Oh this is tremendous news if you are an american and not so good if you are a woad wearer. Not good at all actually...the red devils are stretching out ahead....quite convincingly but in perverse pengy fashion I refuse to leak out by how much.

The Titans
Yesterdays top terrificus Titan was Clamking USA
Top 5 allegiances 1. Clamking USA ... 2. skipperdeedoo UK ...
3. steve-e UK ...4. Doc UK ... 5. briarwoodrose UK

4/1 for the UK & Co...whey hey! Almost a total victory! But look..he's already there shinning up the flagpole..the...the cheeky devil...but you have to admire him. Sadly, my american friends are fiercely outnumbered here...but are they been fiercely beaten?
In a word? Yes! Gone are the days when the UK Titans were hammered flat on the muddy battlefield....beaten and bruised, elongated into the two dimensoinal to one day be discovered by a fossil hunter . Now it's their american cousins turn... Poor buddies...so far you are losing this one...you are outnumbered, this is true....and outclassed? Dare I suggest this UK army is something special. Terrifically tigerish and what's more they are pummelling you flatter than you are pounding them on the Challenge. This gobbleygook requires sympathetic clarification.
In brief: the USA is trailing. All the advantage they had gained on the Challenge has been wiped out here! Good work UK.
BUT...
With these new troopers arriving this battle looks set for some fun.
Titans might not be Invincibles..but they accept no equals!

The Moguls
Yesterdays top movie mogul was jules44#1 UK

2 wins in a row for our extraordinary jules.
It goes against all my instincts as an impartial referee but...oh well, here goes. My fave players have to be Clamking...Ashmancometh (now there's a name brimming with bravado) and last but not least klahrace. All have already bagged goodies to stash in the american arsenal...just when I feared my buddies were slinking off..going AWOL...some daredevils pile in.
Quid pro quo...if you are reading this my fab new little daredevils....take no notice if you are warned that a mention by me often evokes the Pengy Kiss of Death. It's all rumours.
So who's arsenal's bulging with most grenades?
UK = 1170 ..... USA = 980
Come on USA ... go get them...and go fast!..Velcro their legs together...they're sprinting off again and the moguls had been known to be the deciding factor in the war.
The Survivor
Yesterdays top steel sheathed survivor was jules44#1 UK

Congratulations jules....won the mogul and then hotfooted it over to the Survivor with flames flickering from her feet.
Piranha visited last Friday...which was ages ago I know...but I was busy remedying FT's subversive attack.
An honorary kipper is awarded to both jacky UK and milamtexan USA for escaping those foetid jaws past KO1 this time around. Can I say in admiration to my fave players..yes, I mean you....It takes courage after a mauling to enlist and take on the fishy terror again. Many fall by the wayside, mental and emotional wrecks.
But in the larger scheme of things how are both armies doing in the war? Is one leading the way? You bet there is.
It's another american scalp superglued to the totem for the UK & Co army.
4 battles = 1 war
USA are leading the Challenge
UK & Co are leading the Titans
UK & Co are leading the Moguls
UK & Co are leading the Survivor
but...thankfully not by a lot . ..tons of time for the lead to change.
And a hug for poor Qmel who limped home yesterday in 1536 seconds. ..but still managed to avoid falling into the Danger Zone.

No comments: