May Tournament Stats From HQ

Wow...this war gets better and better..and this is one happy referee excitedly tapping away to share Mays results with you.

Will we need human size tissues? Well..I've got gratis shandy by the crate full ready for the celebrations.
You won't want to be reading all this..right? Just the gritty stuff.

Here goes...
The Challenge
USA won 9930 pts with 31 plys = 57.8% ( won with 57.2% last month)
UK & Co won 9825 pts with 42 plys = 42.2% ( lost with 42.8% last month)
USA team win the May Challenge by 15.6% (last month won by 14.4%)

Oh dear UK & Co..I'll pass the box of tissues over to you then shall I? Our American friends get the first crate of shandy. When..if ever ..will the red devilish army get beat on the Challenge? They just keep getting better and better. I would have to check but I do believe this might be the biggest slaughter ever!
Sit up straight UK & Co...don't be sad. Next battlefield results are from the Titan..and as we know...you won this one last month...and it's usually your Waterloo. I'm sorry, was that a misleading remark to make...

The Titans
USA won 2071 pts with 9 plys = 55% (lost with 48.2% last month)
UK & Co won 3396 pts with 18 plys = 45% (won with 51.8% last month)
USA team win the May Titan by 10% (last month lost by 3.6%)

So that's another box of tissues to the UK team..and another crate of shandy for the Americans. Pengy loved this battle. It was so closely fought by so many fine players.. I was biting my flippers to the very last day.
STOP UK...don't slink off with shoulders slumped with dejection...something strange and spooky is about to happen. Indeed...pengy suggests someone nip over to the Mogul smorgasbord now and rifle some party nibbles. Did all the USA players feel a shiver crawl down their spines then? No? You will.
Now to the Mogul...it's not spooky yet....but read on.

The Mogul
USA won 3600 pts = 43.6% (last month lost with 49.6%)
UK & Co won 4650 pts = 56.4% (last month won with 50.4%)
UK & Co team won May Mogul by 12.8% (last month won by 0.8%)

Nothing spooky here. The UK & Co are the absaloute best at slithering under the Mogul guillotine. What a magnificent win too!
No time to chat. too excited...I'm coming to the spooky bit..if I wasn't bald my hair would have stood on end.
I have rattled my abacus many times over this...I frowned...I sighed..I sniggered and then checked them all over again...I'm conscientious you know.

The Sole Survivor
USA = 3600 pts = 43.6% ( last month lost with 46%)
UK & Co = 4650 pts = 56.4% ( last month won with 54%)
UK & Co team win May Sole Survivor by 12.8%.(won last month by 8%)

That is spooky! Different battlefield. Same score.
But if you think that's spooky....oh I just shivered....4 battles...2 wins for the USA on the Challenge and the Titan...2 wins for the UK & Co on the Mogul and Survivor.
Tot them all up for the overall winner and this month we have
A Tie! A deadheat! Huh!
Believe it...check the stats out for me if you fancy adding up all the battles. I have driven myself to distraction and smacked a kipper over my head..and the stats stay the same...though my head is slightly sore.
For the first time ever in tournament history....it's a tie.
USA 50%...UK & Co 50%
This warrants a big party .....break open all the crates of shandy! Isn't this wonderful...and spooky

For all the stats in their gory scroll down and you'll find
Final Challenge Rankings & Points Won
The New Top USA & UK & Co Invincibles
The Challenge Daily Winners
The Mogul Results
The Titan Results
The Survivor Results

No comments: