Wednesday 25th March Shout Box

Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#1

Top 5 allegiances...1. jules44#1 UK ... 2. Deborah#2 USA ...3. ryaman#4 USA ... 4. shadowzep#8 USA ...5. markswood#7 UK

3/2 for the USA...and my fave player yesterday was..StuHern, cos he's back and the UK army need to rope in all the help they can get....but, I rather like Dr Gas too. PB for Dr Gas and that's always worth a mention! So 2 fave players. Have a fond pat on the head from my fishy flipper..both of you.
There's a few private duels I'm watching with baited breath..
lg549 UK V julieanne123 USA...hmmm..this will be hardfought
kjc USA V flicker123 UK....Careful flicker...they've ganging up! strnog1 USA is coming up behind.
mfc UK V bernie73 USA....both well-matched. I think I'll go for ? Not saying. I'm impartial.
Alert: Careful notae UK...two devilish red demons are going to run you down!
donamaria and astralspace USA.
blackprinceUK UK and Blackdresss USA...how apt!
Alien8 USA V skipperdeedoo UK.
And go go go yand.new UK recruit....brokenbody and RosaRita are in your sniper sights.
I say...these new recruits aren't intimidated. They look pretty good too.

The Titans
Yesterdays top Titan was Anton

Top 5 allegiances. 1. Anton USA ... 2. lg549 UK ... 3. Qmel USA ...4. poolosopher USA ... 5. bernie73 USA

4/1 for the USA...whew...lg549 you were a bit outnumbered there. Good work dodging them missiles and hurdling the trenches to get into the top 5.
And I have to beat my little pengy chest with my fists ..yesterday eve's winner was trooper2196 ..and I'm not letting it pass without a pengy public declaration of magnificence. Just a moment whilst I rummage in my tuxedo pocket...there you go trooper .
Just peeped over the parapet and noticed swotty is back! Swotty for the UK..yay! pengy is cheerleader remember..and has already warned of impending disaster..all UK leave is cancelled. Every point won could be the lifesaver.

The Moguls
Yesterdays top animal mogul was markswood#7 UK

Ah..now this is a nifty little trooper...never underestimate him. If I were an american I'd paint a bullseye on his back...or attach a length of elastic to him. Sorry markswood..this is not victimisation..this is the price of success and fame!

The Survivor
Yesterdays steel sheathed top survivor was julianne123#10 USA

That totted up to 2 wins each..on the 4 battlefronts.
I'm feeling magnanimous just now...so to my friends in the Pit..Good Luck! I will not come around with the basting brush just yet. The americans are already piling in and nabbing the safer, top spots at the top of the table...can't have that...will need to wing a few of them with my harpoon. But cat brat63's on gaurd duty on the edge of the Pit...aiding and abetting escapees. nothing in rules against that....
Only one player has got 10 right so far today..unusual...are the questions a tad hard? It hasn't stopped bernie73. And to think he's already been culled. It's spooky and uncanny how many of you do so much better once you're out. Must be less nerves..less pressure...and just more wicked good fun.
Twizzle my telescope across the smoked hazed battlefields..and...good to see the Uk army out there..piling in for the fight..but ah, mos623 is flying from the flagpole...just wait till jules sees him, that's all I can say. There jules, that's put you on the spot hey? Oh..she's out front on the Mogul...ah I see, she's seen the 17 seconds and is psyching herself up right? Now the Titan is truly a free-for-all. Castortoys scurrying up the flagpole..is he going to hand it over to poolosopher later? Team tactics? And on the Survivor...well, bernie's still in the lead. Fave player! Fave player! Fancy going up against the toughest and standig on the top of the heap!
But my tummy is rumbling and needs attention and my nostrils are twitching at the lovely whiff of honey glazed ham. I'm on my way with my begging bowl catbrat!

No comments: