Friday 10th October shout Box

Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#1

Top allegiances 1. jules44#1 UK...2. Qmel#7 USA...3. BB1#2 USA...
4. Maggie UK...5. WorldB#3 USA

3/2 for the USA...but... a moments silence please, jules44 has swiped 4 Wins In A Row! Gee jules you'll get frostbite perched up on the lofty heights of that pole. Jules has taken the lead over from miffy. This is clever team tactics..so miffy can catch his second wind I bet.
And look! In fab 4th it was Maggie! Returned to help defeat the red devils! No messing about there then..straight for the jugular. But wasn't it close.. a three leggedity race across the line with Qmel ...BB1 and Maggie all sharing the same time. demurechicky ... goldbob and paper_aeroplane all threw their little bods cross the line, same time too, with demure chicky winning by a beak. And yet another four leggedity race right up their bums between j2cp2... Stuhern ...twosleepy and scubascott . This is close hand to hand fighting! Hope you terrific little troops aren't too bruised today?
I just saw someone whizz by....ah, welcome back too to romeomikegolf. Another Uk reservist returned to the battlefield. Are you watching this invasion USA? Patriotism is good! So pengy will heap on the trouble...2 new troops have just enlisted. A big warm welcome to RP and pj...allegiance? Yep, you've guessed. UK & Co. Shall I stash the stars & stripes in mothballs then? Throw it back over my bed?

The Titans
Yesterdays top Titan was whee UK

Again! Gee if I had a drop of american blood pulsing through my veins (and I might, my parentage is unknown) I'd be feeling a shiver of impending doom.

Top 5 allegiances 1. whee UK... 2. j2cp2 USA .. 3. ryaman USA ... 4. julieanne123 USA...5. scubascott USA

That's,...doublechecking my digits here...4/1 for the USA! Oh, right, I retract my earlier rash statement...I will cease bragging. If I had a drop of UK & Commonwealth blood surging through my veins ( and I might, my parentage is unknown) I'd be patting whee for saving the teams honour...you almost got trounced. How shameful. But! After only 3 days of braving the assault course he has already scrabbled upto 19th.
Warning: Don't look back castortroy and j2cp2....the UK titans are nipping at your heels with MarchHare007...whee and jacky.
Warning: Too late I fear. Poor RJ...surrounded, ambushed, about to be coshed by Brian and/or cyberhen.

The Moguls
Yesterdays magnifico music mogul was Little Heaven#4 UK

Did you know..do you care? The americans have only won 2 days so far this month. Time was they always won on music ...not now. I have a premonition. USA dominance will be shattered on the mogul! They are already crumbling...I know this for a fact..HQ says so. Get building those barricades....requisition anything...yes, even cat brat's fishy crusty croissants (french? wonder where their allegiance will lie? Bit tricky) Don't nick the blueberry bagels though..I like bagels.

The Survivor
Yesterdays steel sheathed winner was...whee UK!

Pengy observation: Hah! A KO casualty running amok and throwing down the gauntlet ready for next month? Next observation...UK won all four battles yesterday....someone e-mail Buckingham Palace, see if Lizzie's handed out all the honours yet for this year!
This has to make whee the most exceptional , extaordinaire player for the day with 2 wins....sorry, whee..this probably means you'll get picked for special target practice now...watch out for them american sharpshooters. They'll gang up on you, take my word for it.
Blackdresss and Surrealist#6 escaped my clutches yesterday...two USA escapees, replaced by 2 UK. Smart move...very clever. I saw you nudge the enemy in!
With 16 USA and 17 UK & Co survivors still standing that's darn cunning. Out of 8 prisoners in the Pit...a whopping 6 of them are UK & Co. Right UK, form a human chain...do something...the americans are going to steal all the glory!

No comments: