25th September Shout Box


Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mos623 USA

Top 5 allegiances 1. mos623 USA...2. jules44#2 UK...3. demurechicky UK...4. WorldB#3 USA...5. Eebs#4 USA

3/2 for the USA. Hey, I say mos623 is putting himself about abit this month...and well done demurechicky! But be careful now...the Americans will send out the assassins.
Can't wait to see how the private duels went...what was I predicting...a 7/5 win for the blue team. That's enigma code talk for the UK & Co..
Squisher UK beat Qmel USA....1/0 UK & Co
OldSpotPig#5 UK beat Marsalinator USA...2/0 UK & Co
flicker123 UK beat kjc USA...have ya spotted the pattern! 3/0 UK & Co
dippo UK beat TAR fan USA...4...4...oh yay...4/0 or the UK & Co
Ann Bonney UK beat Georgia USA....eeks! 5/0
wakazawaka UK beat cat brat63 USA...this is total annihilation. Tact is called for.
Blackdresss USA beat loginnamealias UK..huh? 1/6 USA.
Lanadale USA beat briarwoodrose UK...hey, stop the slippin and sliddin quick!
tisonlyme UK beat argentum USA ...whew! 7/2 or the UK & Co
pollygw UK beat Liebrkuhn USA...8/2 UK & Co
cyberhen and onebraincelluk UK both thrashed goldbob..aw, but what a valiant effort from goldbob. 9/2 UK
NEWoUSA USA beat jacky UK....9/3 UK & Co.
What a result!
I think the brave heroes/heroines here have to be Lanadale...Blackdresss and NEWoUSA for upholding american honour. Three cheers for 3 valiant troopers!

The Titans
Yesterdays top terrificus Titan was twosleepy USA

Top 5 allegiances...1. twosleepy USA...2. solan_goose UK...3. Deborah USA...4. Marsalinator USA...5. demurechicky UK

3/2 for the American dynamos...but oh I'm banging my breastplate for twosleepy for a first win! Fave player! fave player! But..congrats to solan goose too...so another little hammer on the breastplate pour tu ausssi. I'm an enlightened multilingual pengy you know...one day I'll go sightseeing through that Chunnel...just a tad nervous since I read somewhere that the UK and France are drifting apart by 2 centimetres a year...Did the engineers know this I ask myself? Is it a stretchy tunnel? Anyone here ever been through it? Did you see any hairline cracks?
Back to the serious stuff...Marsalinator is only 13 points behind mos623.....I knew this was going to be gritty and good. Wonder who's feeling the pressure most? I'm secretly batting for one of you...I faithfully utter your initial...Mmmmmm in my morning mantra chant and inscribed your initial on my lucky kipper.

The Moguls
Yesterdays fabiest Sci-Tech mogul was jules44#2 UK

jules is leading too...but with miffy only 21 points behind this is hairy scary stuff.
At risk of invoking Pengy Kiss of Death..which seems to have lost it's power of late...can jules do it? Can she win both the Challenge and the Mogul crowns?
Miffy's won it 8 times so far! jules 3. A USA player, sadly...never. That's not a typo..it's true.
And talking team goodies...the points so far are USA 3890....UK & Co 3560
Come on blueys get galloping...you haven't won the Mogul since ...off the top of my canny cranium...Febraury! Commiserations to cat brat63 aswell for getting pipped by 1 second!

The Survivor
Yesterdays steel sheathed winner was Little Heaven UK...

Somehow steel sheathed doesn't sound appropriate. I'll change that for a saintly shift...propelled by feathery appendages. And I'm gutted...Marsalinator escaped from the Danger Zone. Wonder if I can drag him back by the end of play tomorrow? Brace yourselves everyone...that's when the vicious culling starts and even I won't be able to control piranha once the bloodbath starts.
So far the 2 most impressive survivors this month have been ..yes, there's 2 so they'll have to share my undying admiration ....are, ...mike32768#6 and
WorldB#3 . After 24 days battling they've only got 12 questions wrong...or should that be answers?
Top five of you just now, so pretty much out of piranhas reach, are..
1. mike32768#6 USA
2. WorldB#3 USA
3. Quiz_Beagle UK
4. Little_Heaven#3 UK
5. demurechicky UK
Current reigning champ miffy42 is in 6th..and our first ever title holder BB1 sadly vanished in the Pit on KO3.
So it's up for grabs!

No comments: