23rd September Shout Box


Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mos623

Top 5 allegiances 1.mos623 USA...2.miffy42#1 UK ...3.jules44#2 UK
4.WorldB#3 USA...5. goldbob USA

Hey I say, well done there goldbob and you swung it to... 3/2 for the USA.
I rather abandoned poor squisher in the lurch surrounded by a hungry pack of Americans....well what do you know, the spunky little critter is surviving OK and nipping at Surrealist. Does it hurt? Little Heaven and demurechicky are on their way to help too. ...and both have such modest unassuming names. Wolves in sheep's clothing then.
Remember blackdresss...under savage attack from Dr_Gas...MarchHare007...polaris...AnneBonney....loginnamealias....
er, get the oxygen tanks at the ready! Dr Gas...MarchHare007 and loginnamealias trampled over her. BUT, she is not alone...she's standing shoulder to shoulder with Twosleepy. Good for you!
Tell you who are fighting terrifically good...shoemike USA. Crumbs if he'd played everyday reckon he'd be in the top 25 toughies easy peasy. Yep, like him.
AnneBonney ... briarwoodrose ...pollygw and solan goose make my beady little eyes gleam with pride too. Hey, they're all UK & Co aren't they? Just thought I'd point that out to you yanks.

The Titans
Yesterdays top Titan was mos623 USA

Top 5 allegiances 1. mos623 USA...2. Marsalinator USA...
3. twosleepy USA...4. martin_cube UK...5. Quiz_Beagle UK

3/2 for the USA on this battlefield aswell! martin cube was my fave player. Hang on in there martin whilst these two American titans called mos623 and Marsalinator thrash it out! I'll bend my creaky cranky pengy knee and doff my cap at this point in homage to the great mos623...yay, two wins in a row on the Titan...and...came tops twice yesterday..wait, I haven't finished yet!. and, set to become American Invincible #1 as well.
But I must mention another little fave, dippo yesterday , just got pushed out of the top 5. Aw, bad luck.

The Moguls
Yesterdays top globetrotting mogul was miffy42#1 UK

Whew a UK & Co win. That's a relief.
The most ferocious and gifted moguls running amok have already bagged 200 or more bonus points to add to their teams score...How do they do it?
How can they be so phenomenally good? Are they secretly cloned from Einstein? I'm not. I'm inferior and proud to be thick! I've only just noticed there's a spellcheck facility on this blog. So why is it called ABC then?
Ignore my drivel...here are the fab most consistent runaway clones!
miffy42#1 UK
jules44#2 UK
WorldB#3 USA
BB1#1 USA
shadowzep#10 USA
Marsalinator USA
By the way..in passing I noticed todays gastronomic delight is caesar salad..come on cat brat63..do you think the UK team will fall for that! Et tu Brut (Brutus? CatBratus?) ...and all that.

The Survivors
Yesterdays top steel sheathed survivor was mike32768#6 USA
We're all at the nailbiting gritty Final Frontier now and I do so want to congratulate this clever guys and gals who didn't last month...but this month did make it to the final showdown!
demurechicky UK
mos623 USA
Deborah USA
jules44 UK
dippo UK
twosleepy USA
julieanne123 USA
Blackdresss USA
poolosopher USA
I'm studying my digits here, concentrating...ah, that's 6 new americans and 2 new UK & Co tough survivors. Bear with me....I'm still digitizing..
That's 14 red devils in the final 22! This won't do! I'm doing my best UK, honest, I've already got 5 of them prisoner in the Danger Zone...but will somone stop cat brat63 pinging her rubber band? The trajectory is awful....and it makes for a load of dangerous missiles divebombing down on the course.

No comments: