July Tournament Stats From HQ

July stats are now in my quivering flipper...

I'll just shrug into my bulletproof vest and pull my wellies on ready for the squelchy dash across the battlefields to my bombpod....and believe me, this month I shall trot faster than ever before!

Yes...you've been warned.

Right...HQ stats for July winner are...
Are you sitting comfortably...aw sorry for whoffling but I'm a nervous pengy.

The Challenge
USA won 13206 points from 49 troopers = 54% of the big cake
UK & Co won 11504 points from 51 troopers = 46% of crumbs.
USA win the Challenge by 8%


Last month the UK & Co won by the slimmest margin. This time they got biffed hard!

The Mogul
USA won 4390 bonus points = 50.2%
UK & Co won 4360 points = 49.8%
USA win the Mogul by 0.4%

Cor. I had the UK down for snatching the win, for bringing the USA to it's knees...but it's hard trying to tame an american you know. A measly 30 points....Last month it was by 410..so good fighting there UK..but not good enough.

The Titans
USA won 3326 points from 13 troopers = 57% of the big melon slices.
UK & Co won 2673 points from 14 troopers = 43% of the seeds.
USA win the Titan by a fantastic 14%

Midmonth it was by more...so the UK & Co team were ferociously fighting back..but aw...couldn't do it.

Sorry UK, brace yourselves and remember I'm only the cute little messenger.

The Survivor
USA won 5505 bonus points = *gulp*...61% of the big cake.
UK & C0 won 3485 bonus points = 39% of the debris in the pit.
USA won the Survivor by ...by...22%.
Ouch..that hurt!

UK please don't throw missiles! I bruise easy!

Overall Most Majestic and Massive Winner for July
USA Grand Total = 56%
UK & Co = 44%
USA win by 12% (last month it was 2%)

Congrats To The USA Team For A Fantastic Win


Below...for the UK masochist and the USA hero/heroines' there are the usual gory stats.
Final Rankings & Points Won
The New Top USA & UK Invincibles
The Challenge Daily Winners
The Mogul Results
The Titan Results
The Survivor Results

Tomorrow I will announce who has become our reigning MOP......but now I need to go for a lie down.

No comments: