21st August shout Box

Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by Surrealist#1

1. Surrealist#1 USA...You're after a crown! Don't deny it!
2. miffy42#2 UK...Crumbs miffy...are you frightened?
3. Seurat#7 UK...A PB! Congrats from a proud pengy!
4. mike32768#8 USA...A PB aswell! This is nice.
5. mos623 USA...the Human Missile is back..

3/2 for the USA . They've done it again. And with 3 M's in the top 5..it was almost an M Day again!
Now I am learning cunning from you my human friends...instead of posting all the midmonth tournaments scores together I am going to sneak the HQ stats in seperately. This is purely and simply an act of self-preservation because I am a coward.
After play on the 20th...as Judgement Day draws nigh the Challenge war stats were like this...
USA have fielded 46 cracking troops who will never bend the knee. They have 9918 points tucked in their grenade belts. 59%
The UK & Co have sent 49 troops running through the minefield...and they must have got splatted here and there because they only have 7239 points. 41%
The USA are winning this war so far by a fat chunk! Come on UK & Co get to your battle stations...forget the Charge of The Light Brigade! Time to clamber into your tanks...

The Titans
Yesterdays top Titan was

Stuhern

Top 5 Allegiances were Stuhern UK...flicker123 UK...poolosopher USA...twosleepy USA and Deborah USA

Well done there to Stu and flicker123. But how are the terrificus titans doing?
Rifled the stats cupboard at HQ for this one aswell and it's..
The USA have sent out a squad of 14 demons who've nabbed 2179 grenades 58%...and the UK & Co have swiped 1865...42%.
Hey...I'm waving my white flag ...divert that tank over here...
The USA are winning this war too by an inhumanely large amount...no, I didn't mispell that.

The Mogul
Yesterdays fabbiest sci-tech mogul was miffy42#2 UK

That's 3 wins for miffy! I boasted and bragged and lay worrying
guiltily on my waterbed all night that I'd bestowed the infamous
Kiss of Death. But no! Three Cheers for 3 Wins to spiffy miffy then!
So what do the damning HQ say about the mogul?
The USA have filched 3060 bonus goodies, 56%....and despite laying mantraps the UK & Co only have 2730, 47%. Oh dear...someone exhume Winston fast! Just like El Cid he can still do his bit to rally the forces!

The Survivor
Yesterdays steel sheathed winner was flicker123 UK

And didn't this little player have a super duper day?
And don't forget today is last days play before the K.O and then we can all gaze trancelike with awe at the toughest survivors who have managed to reach the Final Frontier.
But which team is leading the race here? I confess my little flippers are damp with nervous apprehension...I see the Tower of London beckoning..but that's probably just post-traumatic stress after recently watching the Simpsons episode on holiday and dropping into Buckingham palace.
The USA toughies have earned 3140 clods of mud from the pit, or 56%. The UK & Co have 2480 smaller sods of soil, 44%.
Pengy observation: concise and pity....er, pithy.
The USA are winning ALL the four wars.
The UK & Co are in BIG BIG trouble.
My beak is zipped....I am beating my chest inciting WAR!

No comments: