28th April Shout Box

Union Jack's Back!
Hoisted by jules44#2

1. jules44#2 UK Hah...it's the Warrior Queen's return
2. Maggie#4 UK Another warrior queen? Yay...that's 2
3. Quiz Beagle UK And a doggie warrior
4. Little Heaven UK Hmn...could be a little angel
5. BB1#5 USA YES! Another warrior queen!

Hmn...never mind countrys...I reckon the girls showed the fellas how to do it yesterday. There's a question mark over Little Heaven...angels are androgynous aren't they? The UK came storming home, ripped that Stars & Stripes down and replaced it with the Union Jack. Nice bit of teamwork there. My fave Challenge player was Little Heaven for nabbing a PB....reckon we have a new star in the making here.
So how are the skirmishes going?
Mikew41 bravely tried to fight off tihata...but aw bad luck...tihata can be a toughie to beat though.
The big bunfight between Turnbaby...julieanne123...burnsbaron and sparklingwine ain't over yet. Julieanne123 has nipped past burnsbaron...but something tells me to watch this bunch.
None of them are likely to surrender and will keep fighting to the bitter end.
Both WizardOfOz and Dr_Gas romped past kjc. Oooer...careful adumbledore40 I think these two topnotch troopers are about to throw down the gauntlet in your direction.
And I suspect twosleepy and purelyqing have both called in reinforcements...
tisonlyme321 ...cat_brat63 and Wetherby_Pond have jumped in. This I like...a good fun biff and bash.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays magnifico Movie Mogul was....JULES44....UK

Is there no stopping the Warrior Queen? That's 6 wins in a row now...will she manage to smash the current record? I could strategically lay peanut butter and jelly sandwiches across the course jules if it'll help. Better than any banana skin I should think. But I'm impartial so I won't but I will sing the praises of my fave Mogul player. It was Alien8...(yes...the little scamp from Roswell) not just because he nabbed priceless bonus goodies but because he guessed 6 of them....and owned up. That's real sportsmanship....and flippng lucky too when it's Movies you're grappling with. I admire anyone who dares to do Movies.

A quick peek over the parapet...wearing my new special vizor...tells me brave Kick is defending the greasy flagpole and courageously repelling USA wannabe's. And is that a tube of superglue he is using to stick himself to the mast? That's inventiveness bordering on the genius! And the Mogul? He's remarkably busy there aswell...standing shoulder to shoulder with the UK contingent led by mikew41. Think I'll scamper over now.

Handy Links

No comments: