26th April Shout Box


Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by TAR fan

1. TAR fan USA Yay! Oh Well Done...party time!
2. WorldB#2 USA And opened the floodgates for the USA
3. goldbob USA Came storming in...unstoppable
4. magijoh1 UK...Almost. Terrific defensive work from the UK
5. hemisphere USA Oops...another one scuttled under the wire

This is to pay the UK & Co back for yesterday isn't it? You thought you'd try and teach them a lesson did'nt you? It was almost USA domination but they did'nt allow for magijoh1 sneaking through their blockade.
My fave Challenge player just had to be TAR fan...for a terrific performance and for not losing his/her nerve in the heat of battle. Wonderful stuff. And a penguin hug for magijoh1 aswell...for managing to avert a USA total onslaught. These 2 have to be yesterdays star troopers.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top People Mogul was jules44#2 UK

Yes..jules has reached the distinction of 4 Wins In A Row and is still going strong...any good at History jules? That's todays mensa test. But now...my fave Mogul....and I had no trouble choosing either. I even nipped out to the shops to get a treat. A bag of carrots for our little donkey who scampered in and snatched bonus goodies. I mean eeyore of course...another one of our little animal competitors.
Time for a secretive peek over the parapet...Hah..I spy tihata in the lead..but burnsbaron is there...(or it could be his butler). Nice to see the USA are'nt having it so easy today. I would like my Stars & Stripes bedspread back please.
And the Mogul? Little Heaven is romping off, guns blazing ....gee, there's a heck of a lot of bonus goodies been won.
Just in passing I have to congratulate all of you. I've just peeked on the most popular tournaments yesterday...my you are a clever lot...The Challenge comes in with an average score per player of 857 points. ...and the Mogul at 891. Is that phenomenally good? Or is that phenomenally good?
It's true what I always suspected this is one of the toughest tournaments around...and I love you all for indulging a silly little penguin who jumps out of bed every morning dying to see who's come where...
And today is veggie burgers...bet eeyore will like that....

Handy Links
No need to panic...but there's only 4 days till Judgement Day.

No comments: