24th April Shout Box


Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by Eebs#3

Drat...that's my bedspread nicked again

1. Eebs#3 USA And here is the culprit...shame on you
2. jules44#2 UK Well..it was bound to happen one day
3. BB1#5 USA The american invasion I mean
4. WorldB#2 USA Another one? I rest my case
5. mikew41 UK Oh magnificent ...not intimidated at all

I knew it...Eebs is dangerous and a force to be reckoned with. Is turning into one of the star players here. My fave Challenge player was ....had to do a dogtag toss out of my sardine can to decide...and still had 2. I rather thought poolospher and magijoh1 were pretty good considering the pressures on and nerves must be getting a little frayed. They're not? Oh...well then I truly admire your courage.
Me? I'm tossing and turning at night with dreadful excitement. Will the USA win or will the UK & Co snatch victory? They might you know.
How's that you're wondering? This is how....

The Mogul
Yesterdays brainiest Sci-Tech Mogul was jules44#2

Ah, there you are. Wondered where you'd vanished to. Busy protecting your title hey....don't blame you. Turn your back here for half a minute and someone will storm past. My fave Mogul was TAR fan. I hope he's dead chuffed with himself for shaving a whopping margin of his PB. That was exceptional stuff. But I'd also like to mention some other little critters who sped past my bunker. I mean none other than jacky ...polaris ...kaykay and r2d271.
I cheered madly for you all cos you all got 10 correct and only got robbed by that stupid 60 second rule....I reckon the sadist who thought of that deserves to be lynched.
Totted up the Mogul table last night...frowned...totted it up again...and had a wicked grin. Three days ago the USA were leading by 650 points...brace yourself...the UK are nibbling away and have it down to 560. Bet you already know where I'm going with this line of logic don't you? 6 days play left (have'nt added yesterdays on yet) at...where was I...6 days left at 560 points = 90 points a day should do it nicely. Oh boy...is that humanley posssible, and I do mean humanely not humanly. And just think, the added twist is...the UK are leading the Challenge. I'm getting butterflies in my tummy....if the UK troops keep playing like this it's going to be tight...oh yes...the stuff epic battles are made of.
Reckon I'd better stash emergency supplies in my bomb pod for when the flak starts to fly. Food...I'll need nibbles...I'm off to raid the treat trolley...salmon steaks....fab...my fave!

Handy Links

No comments: