27th March Shout Box


Union Jack is fused to the mast
Hoisted by midgetmark#3

1. midgetmark#3 UK Busy securing a good lead in fine style
2. jules44#2 UK. Heckled but not beaten by jules
3. WorldB#2 USA And there's americans to keep at bay!
4. Eebs#5 USA But still these 2 titans got through
5. Seurat#6 UK And in close pursuit...

There's not many days left to play now....and I'm starting to get little butterlies in my tummy.
My fave Challenge player was Seurat...got a PB..got in the top 5 too. ...and so did bernie73. Well done to both of you. Don't you just admire these feisty little players who can take the pressure!
Now I thought this next skirmish was done and dusted...but no...
goldbob....Silvertop...argentum and sparklingwine are slogging it out to the bitter end. Is that gutsy or is that gutsy. Medals all round for you guys!
And purelyqing is after kjc...
Then there's solan_goose been chased by both elskede and Alien8 from the USA...who have Wetherby_Pond chasing them who has shoemike after him. My oh my...this is the gripping stuff heroic sagas are made of. Eric the Red..the vikings...Spartacus...I could go on but I bet your eyes are glazing over already. Was that the one with Kirk Douglas? Can't quite remember.
I digress...

So onto the Mogul
Yesterdays super duper Sci-Tech Mogul was Eebs#5 USA

I like Eebs....I think she's very good and I like her....so I'm cheering for her. And my fave Mogul was Quiz Beagle....matched her own PB for the third time...ouch...it's that frustrating time when you get stumped! Can't burst through that bubble. I bet a few of you just grimaced and nodded in sympathy then.
I have to say this...and I hope it ain't going t0 prove to be the Kiss of Death...but I have a premonition the americans are going to win the Mogul this month. Caught up...took the lead and have bounded off leaving a trail of dust. Uk & Co if you're gonna catch them you'd better pull out all the stops...starting now! Mogul has'nt been this close for months.
A quick peek over the parapet and oh my goodness...there's a righ scrap for first on the Challenge...everytime I peep the lead has changed! Mike32768 is currently flying from the mast...but will he hang on or will he prised off by some cheeky usurper. And hi there Bee...it's great to see you back.
And the Mogul....it's miffy laying down the Law...intent on defending his crown.
And what's more it's something sausagey for treats....a lovely concoction from cat brat...so I'm off for a nibble...

Handy Links

No comments: