24th March Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by miffy42#1 UK

1. miffy42#1 UK Heh..heh..Champ miffy is back!
2. midgetmark#3 UK ..Scuffling with hopeful Champ
3. jules44#2 UK... And in jumps the old Champ
4. WorldB#2 USA.. My..you were brave and cheeky.
5. julieanne123#7 USA. You too...well done there.

Well all the big names were up there...tussling away for points and placings.
My fave Challenge player though was flicker123 who put in a cracking run ...got a PB and sneaked home in 14th. And that is seriously good stuff...especially when the Three Mousketeers are all stomping all over the battlefield in 19 secs.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays most magnificent Movie Mogul was shadowzep#8 USA

Whey hey...all raise a glass...or an easter egg for shadowzep. It goes without saying that with such an impressive PB aswell shadowzep just has to be my fave Mogul.
But someone else made my little eyes glitter with pride...poolospher...yes he did...fought his way into an impressive 3rd place and swiped a PB too. Is there no end to these PB's?
I had a look at the Mogul stats again...it's compulsive viewing now you know. Imagine me...devouring easter eggs, tucked in bed, messing my beloved eiderdown (the Stars & Stripes) with melted chocolate.....and how appropriate...
guess what...
USA have 3580 pts
UK & Co have 3430 pts ...
The USA are stretching ahead....can't be stopped it seems and I have'nt added the Movie bonuses in yet....say no more. Soon this could be catastrophic for the UK & Co.
It made me think though....americans are tops at Movies....so I had a peek see who did best on which subjects. I like to know these things...sorry if you don't..jump skip to the bottom.

History after 4 days…..3/1 for the UK
People after 3 days….2/1 for the USA
Music after 3 days …. 3/0 for the USA
Sci-Tech after 3 days ….3/0 for the USA
Animals after 3 days…2/1 for the UK
Geography after 3 days…2/1 for the UK
Movies after 3 days…2 for USA..one day tied. So it's USA

Know what this means?

USA Best 3 Subjects
1. Music
2. Sci –Tech
3. Movies
Which means I guess that our American friends listen to music, watch movies and have a house full of gizmos and gadgets. Stuff the rest of us only get years later.

UK & Co Best 3 Subjects
1. History
2. Geography
3. Animals
And our UK & Commonwealth friends have a yen for nostalgia, tradition and Britannia would be proud of them for knowing their way around the old Empire (and other places that escaped the net)…and they must like beasties..aw thanks…that’s nice. And I like humans too.

Come to think of it...no surprises there really hey? Just thought you might like to know I'm open to bribes to switch the topics...heh...heh...just kidding. This is a fair fight!
I do have a droll little observation...the sharp ones amongst you will have noticed there's a topic missing. It's the one left that neither team shone on...this is funny..from a penguins point of view it is.....forgive me my wonderful little humans if I chuckle...it's People. Now is that funny or is that funny?
Oh well...small things amuse small minds...sorry. There's more pressing matters to hand...like liver and onions from cat brat63. I'm off to wave my flippers in begging mode.

Handy Links

No comments: