February 2008 Team Tournament Results From HQ



Yep...it's that time when prudent penguins have a

bomb shelter ready to dive into. Messengers have been shot you know....

Right...the gruesome stuff...the stats...Who won?

I might add I'm wearing a bulletproof vest you know...

UK & Commonwealth Won Again!
Three Drum rolls for the UK & Co...
Three Soggy Tissues for the Americans...aw...sorry but someone has to lose.....it just happend to be you...again.

Tact is my name...cheering for both sides is my game.
Do you want the gruesome details? Remember...all these battle reports go in the Hall of Flame for Eternity....and does'nt that make you feel good.

Right...
The Mogul
USA fielded 34 players. Won 4410 bonus goodies = 48%
UK & Co fielded 40 troops. Won 4850 bonus goodies = 52%
UK & Co win by 4% or 440 points.

First blood to the UK & Co...
There's more...

The Challenge.
USA won 13,951 pts with 65 players = 46% of the cake crumbs.
UK & Co won 16,700 pts with 66 players = 54% of the whopping slices.
UK & Co storm home infront with an 8% lead.

Oh dear USA or whoopee UK depending on your nationality and allegiance.
UK win this month by a 6% lead.

Can I remark I've made an observation...last month the UK won by a landslide of 10%
Yes...that means america has suceeded in some skilful damage limitation...will next month see them planning a full onslaught and smashing those Uk & Co defences?
Next comes the traditional list of gory detail...
The Final Challenge Leaderboard
The New Top 10 Invincibles for the UK and USA
The Challenge Daily Winners
The Mogul Event

After the glory comes the glory....
Tomorrow I'll announce the new MOPS...rapidly becoming one of my fave highlights. Who will replace Deborah as Top Mop? Can't wait to find out.

But I've dusted the podium off...I've popped open the champagne...and would like to invite onto the winners rostrum...
New Challenge Champ.....miffy42.....Three Cheers!
Now I'll invite our new Mogul Maximus...miffy42...yep...the same.
Heh...heh...well done miffy! That's two thrones to keep warm. Think you can do it?
Right...onto the Daily Dervish Awards....that's most wins remember.
I'd like to welcome ...oops..no need...you just stay put there miffy.
Challenge Dervish is miffy42 with 12 wins. ....I'm outta clever comments now.
Mogul Dervish is midgetmark...yes! Come on up midget...miffy was starting to get lonely up there on his thrones!
We had a new speed record this month too...can you guess who? You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right.
Congrats to midgetmark for setting a new (I reckon unbeatable) 11 second record on the Mogul.
There that's the 5 Individual awards done...shared by 2 troopers. I dare one of you to bag the whole lot in March...yes....I do...I'm feeling daring and cheeky!

I think it's been one of the most exciting battles this month...I think March will be closer...I have a premonition the americans are going to bulldoze their way back. It'll be the Mogul...mark my words....let's see if I'm right or if I'm right.

And I want to thank you all for playing...I love watching you all and cheering when you get a PB. Fun innit?

Let The New Battle Commence!

No comments: