18th February Shout Box

Union Jack Is Back
Hoisted by midgetmark#4

And I've not been able to say that for sometime...BACK!...and whey hey I got my stolen bed throw back too! No disrespect USA...I love my bed throw to bits.

1. midgetmark#4 UK Back to regain UK flagpole ownership
2. julieanne123#5 USA Oh. close...but denied glory
3. jules44#1 UK Hah...one of the Mouseketeers
4. mos623#1 USA And the Human Missile
5. miffy42#2 UK and now spiffy!

Well my bedcover flew from the mast for a day...got to say I'm pleased to get it back. It was chilly last night. My fave Challenge player was Little Heaven....doing very well...romped home 8th and is consistently shaving down the times. Getting speedier and speedier.
Any private duels on the go?
Oh yes...
Warning for cyprus1 UK....shadowzep USA is trotting up behind...stalking you.
En garde...burnsbaron UK because whilst fencing with BB1 USA...
hemisphere is charging up to stiffen the USA attack.
poolosopher V paper aeroplane looks set to turn into a right toughie showdown.
Right fracas brewing here aswell between...Avin_Itoffski...OldSpotPig...
QueenMary....lg549....Turnbaby...elskede....Qmel.....Roly....boy what a UK V USA showdown this promises to be....
And we have an ambushed UK player....calling all UK reinforcements...
BrillBrit UK is under seige in his trench.....by fat_woman9 USA......
Jazzrockfusion...kwd42co and ohfun1. Nearest help is Pix and courtkidzx2 who are both surrounded themselves.
Getting fierce and fractious out there....I'll nip over to instil order.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top Movie Mogul was Stuhern UK

Yes...a new Titan beat the Three Mousketeers...well done Stu! That has to make you my fave Mogul for the day...credit where credit is due though a few of you put up a stiff fight yeaterday...Movies is a tricky subject.
Might add that the USA have reined in the UK & Co a bit...post your sentries UK. The americans are gonna try and surge back...mark my words. Besides, I have them down for a Mogul win this month. Had a premonition.

But now..I'm gonna stroll along the Mogul sidelines...dodging the missiles...a winging a few over myself for fun!

Handy Links
Ice Floe City...my home...open to visitors

No comments: