30th January Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#1
1. jules44#1 UK Stamping her mark..like a Champ
2. Eebs#10 USA Impressive...I like this.
3. paper aeroplane UK Hello...I'm clapping wildly here
4. bernie73 USA Here's one of the new USA missiles
5. mos623#1 USA Here's the one to watch and take out.

3 USA trojan horses...starting to look threatening or what?
Day before yesterday..
Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#1

Hmn...wonder if she can do it today? Yesterday was a disaster was'nt it?
Everyone trapped in their trenches...battlefield cloaked in fog. War can be like that...expect the unexpected....be prepared for anything.
Once the miasma lifted...crumbs...did you all come storming back into action or what?.
My favourite Challenge player was bernie73....pretty good wrestling a fourth place out of the mayhem. I have high hopes next month of bernie73 and a few other recent recruits. Won't say who...don't want to bestow the infamous penguin Kiss of Death. Speaking of which...jules44 has won 2 days on the trot now...nothing special about that....I'm zipping my jinxed beak...
With only nano-days to go I 've got to applaud the fighting spirit of
chipownz USA V burnsbaron UK....
And hemisphere USA V OldSpotPig UK....all slogging it out to the bitter end. Points is points and every single one counts...

And the Mogul
Yesterdays Crafty Animal Mogul was miffy42#2 UK

There were big changes afoot the day before yesterday but we missed it in the confusion ...well almost missed...my radar vision detected a change of leadership on the Mogul. Brief...transitory...with the status quo restored by today. MIFFY42...unconquerable Mogul Maximus extraordinaire had the lead filched by jules44. Cor...crumbs....flippin heck. Then I blinked...and miffy42 had wrestled back control.
Bet that got your adrenalin pumping miffy....oh the ignominy and shame. Is it tough balancing on that precarious throne? Is a 20 point lead enough...this is going to be a close shave.
Just swung my telescope around to train on the Mogul run...and whey hey..there goes miffy scorching past in super sonic hyperdrive...in the lead...hurdling obstacles...
but....
hm..no jules on the course yet. If jules comes anywhere in the top 10 could get nasty...and then you'll both have to run the gauntlet again tomorrow. I sympathize I really do....so in sensitive, tactful respect I'll get a black armband ready for the loser of this hotly contested inter UK scrap. Melodramatic? Not at all..it will cut me deeply that one of you will get trounced.
Add to that WorldB USA V Maggie UK...and...a whole host of cross-atlantic duels still rampaging. The Mogul is often fiercer and tougher....gives me palpitations just watching...spend most of my life now hyperventilating and blowing into a brown paper bag....tried plastic..not recommended.

Right I'm off to referee on the Mogul today...and in the spirit of Goodwill to All Humans, I've brought some treats for my donation to the buffet table. Anyone like kippers?

Handy Links

No comments: