27th January Shout Box


Stars & Stripes Again!
Hoisted by mos623#1 Again!
That's my bed throw nicked Again!

1. mos623#1 USA. Twice in a row...can I pat your back?
2. chipownz USA Another daring-doer muscled in
3. Maggie#3 UK Then Maggie stopped the onslaught
4. magijoh1 UK With help from another topgun
5. miffy42#2 UK Even kept spiffy miffy in 5th

I just have to say the americans are really storming home thesedays...but will it be too late to avert diasater and national shame by Judgement Day. On the otherhand...it could mean...UK don't get complacent...next month could be a real testy tug-of-war. USA have some flipping good players and more have joined this year..threatening looking troopers with determined faces and the brains and speedy mice to back it up. Over last 7 days...USA have won 4. Say no more.
Me...the pacifist penguin..I'm on the sidelines...itching to jump into the fray if things get too fraught and outta hand. Can happen...tension is high...so is the adrenalin. Swivel your eyes to the right...that's me...remember
my face and don't mistake me for an antagonist. Accidents can happen ....
My favourite Challenge player was...I've excelled myself today ..there's a horde of them deserving of acclaim
and honour.
They're all americans aswell...no coincidence...no favouritism.
They're just playing so well...all of them...Top 10 had 6 americans in...mos623 the missile...chipownz...unranked and deserves fame and celebrity status...elamcs, also unranked and that says heaps about the calibre of the american team,.....Qmel, now here's one to set the snipers onto if ever I saw a nasty future threat in the making....hemisphere, also unranked...don't believe this. If this the new USA talent this is awesome.... strnog1, ranked....one of the american best players.
Now if you're UK & Co...I'm harping on about this for a reason...it's a covert coded warning of imminent future strife and strafing across the battlefield.
Noticed everyones hunkering down in their trenches now...keeping their heads down.
Except for Stuhern UK V BB1 USA...private duel raging here...my moneys on...hmn....hard to say....but with burnsbaron UK and chipownz USA within striking range but engaged in their own battle anything can happen.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays History Mogul was midgetmark#4 UK

Well done little midget...that's 2 days in a row. My favourite Mogul player was Stuhern....he got a PB, clever little critter...and that makes him special to a penguin....and out of the last 17 days play he's nabbed bonus goodies on 14! Is that consistently good? Or is that consistently good? Not many off days there hey.
A quick peek over the parapet....and aw...no three in a row for mos623...victory and fame has been cruelly swiped by miffy42...infact the USA are struggling..
.but they're still all probably in bed just now....
And the Mogul? Ah..there they all are. Mos623 and his deputies have ambushed Stuhern....and cat brat63 is armed with sticky buns. Time for me to bob off there...go skewer my dinner....you did'nt think the sword and shield were for anything too dangerous did you?

Handy Links

No comments: