20th January Shout Box


Union Jack Is Back
Hoisted by jules44#1

1. jules44#1 UK. Reigning Champ wanted the Union Jack back.
2. mike32768#5 USA Oh so close...but fate said otherwise today
3. tihata#3 USA Hah...a dynamic duo...target them UK
4. Maggie#3 UK Close behind...but aw...unlucky
5. sparklingwine UK Hello...nice to see you. Well done!

It's them USA Generals again...they just won't give up...tough little critters are'nt they. My favourite Challenge player was ...you've guessed...sparklingwine..had to be with a performance like that. But I kinda liked the snappy style of BB1 and hemisphere.....watched them romp by me...did you hear me cheering you all on?
Had to send out the medics out.
Chipownz USA V mhallesy UK was resolved. Chipownz was the victor...poor mhallesy...got flattened....but is unhurt...just winded.
Newly developing fisticuffs are between...
magijoh1 UK V strnog1 USA...
stuhern UK V BB1 USA ...with support from burnsbaron UK closing in.
elamcs USA V QueenMary UK...
Quiz_Beagle UK V TAKROM USA...
Silvertop UK V StinkyPudden USA...
mfc UK V Qmel USA...
NEWSoUSA USA & muldoon0000 USA V jacky UK...Ambush! Calling UK help for jacky!

Cor...as soon as one duel blows up and is resolved...more ignite around the battlefield. No one...just no one gets an easy ride ride here. Only the toughies keep coming back for more.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays Hottest History Mogul was miffy42#2 UK

And spiffy miffy regained the lead...wanted it back..so took it. No messing there from the Undisputed Mogul Maximus. My fave Mogul player had to be OnebraincellUK for getting a PB and reaching new heights. Good for you OBC...it's not often I compliment you. There...job done.

Stop Press: News Flash
Just glanced over the parapet....get this...on the Challenge the USA have trying for a military coup ...WorldB...mos623 and ryaman in the top 3. Wow...was just about to drape the Star & Stripes back over my bed...no can do now...might be drafted back into service sooner than I thought. My...this will be interesting...
Oh...and the undercover/mercernary/incognito loose cannon...called purelyging has declared his/her allegiance. So Welcome to the War purelyqing...I can include your points now. That's another Commonwealth ally for the UK. Must say...the Commonwealth are a brave lot and an asset to the team. Good players they are.
Right I'm off to referee the Challenge...could get out of hand if adrenalin gets high. Has'nt been so fraught for days...be warned I'm strict...I'm armed with missiles...stale currant buns.

Handy Links

No comments: