17th January Shout Box


Union Jack's Still There
Hoisted by jules44#1

1. jules44#1 UK Number 1 rank is tops!
2. miffy42#2 UK And UK #2...uncanny
3. Maggie#3 UK And UK#3... dead spooky
4. WorldB#2 USA Ah...here comes trouble
5. vivtriv#9 UK And nipping at his heels...

There was a pattern there...I hope you noticed. It was the UK & Co's day..again.
Can't remember when I last changed the flag. It's been a while. But there were 3 more americans in the final top 10.
My favourite Challenge player was one of these... ryaman....sprinted home in 10th and mos623 and tihata were with him. But I just have to mention Beckyel aswell...snatched a PB and is putting in some impressive times lately. Have you looked in Beckyels' profile? It's full of furry cats...how nice. Are they awards or has she spent some fun trivia points.
Greenkiwi has won A Lame Certificate and a A Cheesy Ribbon...yeh..real handy prizes...and Quiz Beagle has got an antique auto ...now that's more like it.
Compare this to bernie73's award...
. Yeh well...all I can say is try and sell if you can..if you can't Give it away!
As a conniseur I'll have WorldB's prize from November. Very nice..

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays Smartest Sci-Tech Mogul was
mike32768#5 USA

Now...the Mogul is drawing my beady eye at the moment. Not just because WorldB has got a Monster Truck of Destruction.......did you know there's only 1 american in the top 10 Moguls?
Yesterday there was 2...today the UK have kicked one out and only WorldB is left. Cor...will the UK manage to oust him too? It would be a first...a total annihilation.
Had to have a gander in the top 20 after spotting that...see how the land lay.
Trained my laser beam on americans...ah...there they are!
11. strnog1 USA
12. Howie72 UK
13. mike32768 USA
14. magijoh1 UK
15. tihata USA
16. ryaman USA
17. vivtriv UK
18. Turnbaby USA
19. StuHern UK
20. Wilberforce_Dumblebum UK

And my favourite Mogul player just happens to be one aswell. No favouritisim here..credit where credit is due ....CRAZZYMAN was my champ for the day. Earned it...won some oh so valuable bonus goodie for the USA. Every point is precious, worth more than a gold ingot. Come on America...you can do it...but don't leave it too late!
In case you're as interested as me...these are the top scorers for each team (stats don't include yesterdays play),... these are the Invincible champs who've grabbed 100 or more bonus goodies and in my eyes that means they're fab and mensa material. How do you guys/girls know all this stuff? I think you're frighteningly clever.

Top USA Moguls.....Fear Them! They Are Brainy.
Turnbaby USA...120
WorldB USA...120
BB1 USA...110
Kwd42co USA...110
Ryaman USA...110
Mike32768 USA...100
Poolosopher USA...100
Shadowzep USA...100
Strnog1 USA...100
Tihata USA...100

Top UK & Co Moguls. Fear Them More! This side is Winning!
Miffy42 UK...180
Maggie UK...140
Jules44 UK...130
Magijoh1 UK...130
Stuhern UK...130
Squisher UK...110
Quiz Beagle UK...100
Sallyannh1 UK...100

And behind these snappy critters we have a pack of hungry Moguls all swiping more points....it's what makes the Mogul so interesting...and addictive.
Hmmnnn....should I make the questions harder? Naw....let's keep it fun I say!
Just had a peek over the top of my gun turret and the americans are launching an assault on the Challenge flagpole...mos623 has the Union Jack in his hand and is trying to rip it down. Someone from the UK stop him if you can!
And the Mogul....ah...Wilberforce Dumblebum is in topspot and so far successfully keeping his lead. Wow...I'm on your side Wilby...hang on...weather the tidal wave of players...hope you get your first win...that'd be nice.
Talking of which...we have a new recruit for the USA...swam in under cover of darkness...A Warm Welcome to WrestlerB3astly18...what a whopper to type with awkward flippers...Good! America needs help.

Right I'm off to check out my treats tray from cat-brat63...please try not to mow me down..I'm the fat black and white blob shuffling around the Mogul trenches.

Handy Links

No comments: