November Team Tournament.

The Final Judgement

Depending on whose side I'm not on....
I've shed a tear...quite a few actually....then straightend my shoulders to say..

UK & COMMONWEALTH WON AGAIN!

But then I think you all guessed that.
That's the UK & Co stretching ahead with a devastating 3 to 2 overall win now.

Yep...no messing...the troops trounced the USA good and proper this time.

I'll give you the gruesome details...the stats to make you shudder and get you mad and impel you to come charging our for retribution. Yeh...I'm warmongering!

Mogul Results
USA Moguls 4710 = 48.8%
UK Moguls 4940 = 51.2%
UK won the Mogul by 2.4 %....

Swiped it from under the noses of america who won last month by 2% (80 pts)
First Blood to the UK & Co.....

Challenge Results
USA 16463 , fielding 77 players won 45% of the crumbs.
UK 18795, fielding 71 players won 55% of the winners pie.
Yikes...that's a staggering 10% annihilation factor.

Grand Result.(2 tourneys aggregated)
UK & Co landslide win by 53.6%
USA shamefaced with 46.4%
UK & Co victorious by 7.2% (increase on 5.5% win last month)

Congratulations to the UK & Co

What can I say...will the americans wander off shellshocked to lick their wounds? An emphatic NO! StinkyPudden and mos623 are already taking charge....rallying the troops....instilling leadership.
And we've a few new contenders to consider....take Eebs....and StinkyPudden...add them to mos623 and mike32768...tihata and WorldB and you have a deadly sniper squad. I must be a natural born incurable sadist cos I'm really looking forward to this month when two such fine teams lock horns again.

If ya scroll down you'll find all the usual entries of the months final stats.
The Final Leaderboard
The Top 10 Invincibles for the USA and UK & Co
The Challenge Daily Winners
The Mogul Event

What you won't see until tomorrow is the MOPS. Instead of just a mention and applauding the top numero uno I'm changing it a tad. Top 10 Mops are gonna get listed in the sidebar next to the Invincibles. Why? Cos you're all so determined and so flippin good I want to honour the best players of the month. Won't always be a head honcho neither....it's awarded to whoever improves their rank most...the nifty little critter who plays hard and battles their way up the table. That's why it's called the Most Outstanding Player. Neat hey?

That's tomorrow though...today I'm crowning
A New Challenge Champ.
I'm clapping and cheering for jules44 UK ...that's it..get up on that podium where you belong.
And the Mogul Maximus...is awarded to....miffy42....who kept his head and his crown despite stiff opposition.
Daily Dervish Awards are bestowed on....jules44 with 8 wins on the Challenge.
Mogul Dervish was....miffy42...who notched up 12 wins. That is surely gonna be hard to beat...if ever.
No...stay up there on the podium...jules44 take another bow...are ya getting giddy with all this acclaim...you also made 3 Wins In A Row on the Challenge. And miffy42 hit the magical 3 days on the trot on the Mogul....now can you just snidge over a bit to make room for midgetmark. My little midget nabbed 3 In A Row too.

And there's more....and it's astounding. Midgetmark broke both speed records and is now the revered holder of 14 seconds on both the Challenge and the Mogul. I gulp...speechless....what can I say that does'nt sound crass?

I'll just add quietly and ever so quickly that the podium is crammed with UK players.
Right...that was last month...today's a new day...new battle...
Anything can happen....and I'm sure it will.

Hasta la vista to all my friends...USA and UK & Co...and I'm adding that from now...the Co...because our commonwealth players deserve recogniton...they're flippin good competitors...and besides...I like them.
So...once again...Hasta la vista mis amigos....and thanks for playing and making the tournaments so successful and such fun.

No comments: