30th November Shout Box

Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mos623
1. mos623#1 USA You again huh. The human missile
2. julieanne123#6 USA Did you catch the UK napping?
3. jules44#1 UK . It's an invasion jules44!
4. WorldB#3 USA Never say neber where a yank is concerned.
5. Mink#6 UK Good...limbering up for next month.

I like it. I like it lots. I can see some real serious scrapping next month.
My favourite Challenge player was tisonlyme....oh fab work...a PB and came in 22nd. But...I'm havin another favourite Challenge player too...darn it you're all getting too good at this game...Little Heaven did a PB too and came in 21st.
And Marsalinator was pretty impressive too. And...it's neverending cos StinkyPudden is looking a right nifty player aswell. Gee...
Today's last days play and I'm already edgy and on an adrenalin high about next month!
Oh and commiserations and a shoulder to cry on for Alien8fb with the record breaking time of 3011 secs. I'm gonna like Alien8fb...I like humour...this is what appeared in that itty bitty little comment box....
Alien8fb: 3,010 seconds, what a great Net provider I have...lol
Alien8fb: Hit the nail on the head Host! From near Roswell NM
Why thank you...I am gifted with the odd psychic insight you know...it's not all just rank genius and wit. On the otherhand if we start hearing reports of ET sightings...we'll all know it's our new recruit escaped from his hangar and on the rampage.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays Music Mogul was spiffy miffy42 UK

Miffy has dominated this months tourney...whizzing along that cresta run...nabbing 12 wins. You'll make yaself a target miffy...you will...you will..the americans will put a reward on your head.
My favourite Mogul yesterday was Pix....Pix is on form...as I peep over the parapet....cheeky little Pix is leading the Mogul run today...so far....
And I noticed CRAZZYMAN has dropped a large hint in the itty bitty box...
Yeh...I seen it....here ya go...
New Tournament...at
and heck...OBC has already scarpered off to check it out. Since reading that some of you do 50 quizzes or more she's decided she's not dedicated enough.
Guess what? The USA have more new recruits. A Big Warm Welcome please to muldoonOOOO and EweMama. Hiya there...hope you like it here...the competition's tough but we're a friendly bunch.

Right I'm off.....sorry guys...it's Judgement Day for you tomorrow. Sleep easy won't you.

Handy Links

No comments: