27th September Shout Box

Stars And Stripes
Hoisted By bluetwo
Who? A devilish newcomer that's who. A new USA secret weapon unveiled.
1. bluetwo USA Only 2nd days play and already a win. Cor.
2. results UK Congratulations...that's a personal best. Go celebrate.
3. mos623#1 USA You Again! Do you never have an offday?
4. mike32768#6 USA And you're becoming a fixture up here too.
5. WorldB#3 USA And you're playing your little heart out aswell.

It's an american invasion! All that red. Thank heavens for results. But UK you had better watch this new dynamo bluetwo. Already rocketed upto 50th place. Any bets on just how high in the stratosphere he/she can get in the last days play. Looks frightening for next month I reckon. Heck...just no one can be allowed to get complacent here.

And I'm sorry...it's getting heartrending tough for some of you guys. Same team...same sides...scrummaging for rankings. I'm mopping my eyes with a soggy tissue here.

We have marsalinator and ryaman scrapping over 15th place. Same team. Aw..what have I done wickedly setting you all against your friends.
We have mike32768 and WorldB in a tug-of-war for 10th.
Then there's thereds4ever and Howie72 sparring away for 21st.
And poolosopher and chipownz getting to grips over 35th.
The list is endless. Gee....I'm sorry. Did that sound sincere?
But there's plenty of other foul-free free for alls ensuing....
At 39th Quiz Beagle is still valiantly fending of an american onslaught. Good for you!

And what did the Moguls get up to yesterday? Who was winner?

Sci-Tech Mogul was wakazawaka...with mos623 snapping at his heels. And a crafty peek over the parapet tells me he's there again today...so far.
He certainly qualifies as one of the months new outstanding talents.

Did anyone join up ? Yeh...I 'd like to welcome geowife and ExPat come to fight for the UK and a Warm Welcome to katiesmama3 for the USA.

And a word about BrerSchultzy...Where is he? Anyone know? I've a wild theory he's been abducted by UK extremists.. Send any ransom demands to me...the Penguin or Marsalinator at Fun Trivia....or e-mail me at arecidivist@yahoo.co.uk We want him back....We miss him....We want to know he's okay.

Right I'm off now...

Handy Links



No comments: