23rd September Shout Box


Union Jack

Hitched To The Mast By Vivtriv

Well Done There!

You know it strikes me that the Union Jack flys a tad more than the Stars And Stripes. So how's it go?

1. vivtriv#6 UK. First win this month! Well Done. Now do it again!
2. Strnog1#4 USA. One of USA posse jamming up the main table.
3. Mink#5 UK Ah..Mink...protecting your 1st place. Uncatchable now?
4. j2cp2 USA. You'll definitely be ranked next month. I'd bet on it!
5. Fitz UK. And you too...are heading for Invincible status!

Have to say everyone seems to be digging their heels in.... vivtriv is bright and alert and taking no prisoners at the mo. A right war of attrition. The battlefield is getting kinda gridlocked. Hope none of you are getting the broadband curse I've got. Heck...there's slow and downright somnambulistic....even catatonic. Rigor Mortis nearly set in this morning waiting for my blog to load.

A peek above the parapet tells me mos623 is in peak form today. Reigning Champ, remember. Funny he has'nt strayed over the pontoon bridge to the Moguls. Wonder why? Hydrophobia? Natural modesty?...

And so how goes it over there?

Yesterday saw our first History Mogul.....miffy42...setting the pace.
And would'nt you know it vivtriv...yesterday's Challenge winner is creating Mogul havoc today. Boy....you are one toughie contestant.

It's all kinda hectic and abit disorganized at the mo'. I'm just a puny penguin. I nearly forget to mention we have new victims to initiate....

A Big Warm Welcome to Cstine who enrolled for the USA.
And An equally War Hello to truecolours for the UK...and...did I type war not warm...oh well, it's apt so I'll leave it...and Jan_UK. a new fledgling Mogul Hiya to you.

Now..it's Armageddon Day soon...and I'm itching keen to know who's leading...who's gonna snatch victory....who's gonna trample the opposition into the dust. I'll go check.

Oh...and whilst I'm in calculus mode you can...if you're bored cos it's Sunday...have a gander at a little quiz I found on my travels. I'll stick it below. It's not hard. Even I did OK.

Hasta la vista!

Handy Links




No comments: