1st September Shout Box

Yep...Told You The Americans Would Be Back In Style...

mos623 Has Done It Again...

So who managed to keep him in their sights? Which is tough ...
1. mos 623 USA. Second day in a row too. Is there a Three In A Row on the cards?
2. WorldB USA. Yeh...an American not a Brit. Sorry about that. Seen the name enough...should know. Was'nt trying to filch point...honest
3. Triviaballer USA. Hey...that's top 3 places nabbed by the USA. I hear warning bells.
4. wakazawaka UK. Well done for a first apparance. Now...here is one interesting player with talent.
5. OldSpotPig UK. Love this name....Fine Work...been noticing you creeping up the table.

There were no new recruits yesterday.....hmn....word must have got out that it's tough here.

And I reckon it's gonna get tougher.

Can anyone rein in mos623? He's looking to be in a legaue of his own. Total genius.

I'm gonna chat more on the August post mortem about this super duper leviathan...and a few others I've got my eye on.

Now....I'm off to see who won.....give the blog abit of a makeover...got some new individual monthly awards to fine tweak. Boy I'm gonna be busy....GREAT FUN AIN'T IT!

On that note I'd like to thank all you guys and gals for playing and making it the success it is.

It started as a tournament and has turned into a daily assault course.

Not for nothing is the Tournament Motto

Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire - I came, I saw, I want to go home..

Back soon......

No comments: