It Arrived On My Ice Floe By Pony Express

I'm choked....... really I am...lost for words.

BrerSchultzy has started a fantastic new five tier tournament called

Trivia Marathon
...and now he has a Blog. He sent me these kind words by pony express and...heck...I wanted to share them with you. Does this rate as my first fan mail?


BrerSchultzy said...
Thanks for the shout out Admin! And for everything else. You'll notice that I completely ripped off your idea for a blog, and even created my blog for Trivia Marathon by hitting the "Create Blog" button in the upper corner of your blog. Thanks!They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And I'm flattering you left and right!


And to return the favour....and continue the mutual fanclub...here is the link ....

Trivia Marathon
Toobin' Down the Lazy River of Trivia

No comments: