30th August Shout Box




Gripping Stuff....Union Jack's There Again.

Worthy of the Olympics..miffy42...running at full pelt deftly handed the baton to
Howie72....who sprinted home for another win for the UK.

Sorry...I get kinda excited.
So what happened....

1. Howie72 UK. What a powerful ally for the Brits to have! Great job!
2. midgetmark UK. I have a soft spot for you...it's your name. But why do you always do yourself down?
3. vivtriv UK. Well hello there..Darn good show...Were you blockading the Americans cos next
4. Mink UK. Talk about a team event...Where are the USA? Ah well...and the rearguard...
5. ainenei UK. Wow....No red...Say no more. Tact. Diplomacy.


My lips are sealed. Americans won't like that you know...not one placing....there will be court martials, ructions at headquarters.....or they could just come back meaner and more determined to thrash the enemy.

Only 1 player enlisted yesterday. Reinforcements? Hi there Smoot for the USA....Your Country Needs You...
No one volunteered for the UK side. Zilch.

Not to worry. Over a hundred of you are entering the gladitorial arena each day now. Had one or two deserters...won't name and shame them....well I might if I wake up in a cantankerous mood one day.

By the way...end of the month's coming. That's a Day of Judgement on the team tourney due...I can't wait to see whose won this one after such a titanic effort from both sides...but I'm sitting here thinking on the Individual Awards I'm gonna extend the Invincibles in our unique Hall of Flame from 3 to 10.

Why?

You're all so flaming good anyone who can scrabble to the top deserves a mention. It's Ad Infinitum..remember...so here's a cheery thought...long after you've gone...ashes to ashes and dust to dust and all that...you'll have virtual fame floating around in the world wide ether.

A New Individual Award has been born too.

Daily Winner Dervish. Yep...that's exactly what you think. Who won most games in the months play.

So far this month....with only 2 days left up for grabs....top 3 are riding at.
miffy42 has won 6 days.
mos623 has won 4 days.
Howie72 has also won 4 days.

Just stuck my head over the battlement and mos623 is in pole postion(Again!). I'm saying nothing else incase I jinx any player.

A quick twitch of my new telescope ( for spying) I can see BrerSchultzy's new marathon is doing dandy too. If you have'nt already checked it out....why?

Right I'm off.....

Handy Links

No comments: